Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: the mozart effect  (Read 8401 times)

sandy

Re: the mozart effect
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2010, 08:12:01 pm »
I love world music, I also bought some Aborigini music, love listening to all my old CD's, we also like gregorian chanting and we have a wounderful tape of a tropicl rainforest that really dose send you into a deep trance...it takes you on a journey and although people may say "HIPPY" it is a wounderful way to relax....

scattybiker1972

• Joined Dec 2009
  • wirral
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2010, 08:15:42 pm »
my son did  a quiz on facebook , what is paula obsessed with . he replied trees  everyone agreed with it . im a tree hugging hippy who does witchy mumbo jummbo and im proud   :D         

FREE TIBET!!

sandy

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2010, 08:39:08 pm »
I would be but I am a bit lazy to be a full Hippy...far too much trouble but I do absolutly LOVE trees...(I often talk to them.shhhhh)I liked the idea of being a Pagen and know several of them, where I lived in Leicestershire...Woodhouse Eaves, there often were Handfastings in the surrounding woodland, I loved that idea...I dip in and out of all sorts of ideas but would hate to live somewhere with No trees.

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2010, 08:41:19 pm »
Sandy the Pagan Society meet here the last Tuesday of every month!!!!

sandy

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2010, 08:43:29 pm »
But I'm too fat to run around Naked in the woods ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 08:45:59 pm by sandy »

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2010, 08:57:38 pm »
One is never too fat to run naked through the woods.....
Little Blue

sandy

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2010, 10:13:18 pm »
 :-[ maybe in the Summer, not in this weather, my bit's would shrivel......

scattybiker1972

• Joined Dec 2009
  • wirral
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2010, 01:33:04 am »
if they were your own woods no one else would be there to see.!!!
we told people we were having a pagan handfasting wedding and most people thought it was to be naked,so we let them think that to scare the rellies. only thing is they are all up for it,specially the ones we dont want to invite.
id run round naked if i lose a few stone tho  ;)

"Patti Wigington - About.com Paganism / Wiccan Guide"  paganwiccan.guide@about.com  if anyones interested in a paganish lifestyle some real nice articles and stuff not just nakedness in woods ....... you might have to cut and paste dunno if you get a link  :dunce:
p.s love the witchy smiley sandy!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 01:42:45 am by scattybiker1972 »

HappyHippy

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2010, 12:29:22 pm »
Hi,
I have to confess to being a tree hugging, 'out there' hippy too  ;D
Always been interested in the pagan way of life and recently thought about a hand fasting ceremony to renew my vows with hubby (but he's just a bit too conventional LOL!) Cue rolling eyes and worries about 'witchcraft' LOL ! I'll have to put a curse on him ! ;)
Anyways, before I go off on a tangent (wouldn't be like me ::)) I just wanted to say that I've recently completed my Reiki first degree and am finding that treating Kaitlin for 10 - 15 minutes everyday is really helping to calm her and help her focus a bit more on things. I would suggest to anyone who has/knows people who have ADHD or autistic spectrum disorders to give it a try - I was slightly sceptical to begin with, but after her first session I just couldn't believe the difference and I'm a true convert now, starting my second degree in March and advocating the benefits to all  ;D ;D ;D
http://www.reikiassociation.org.uk/3.html

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2010, 12:59:30 pm »

But one can be too fat to run ;) ;D ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

scattybiker1972

• Joined Dec 2009
  • wirral
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2010, 01:14:52 pm »
stroll and enjoy the view!  ;D ;D ;D :-*
i had my first reiki treatments about 7 years ago and it completely changed my life.
i did my reiki 1  8 months ago after  thinking i didnt need to go any further .boy was i wrong,
im just preparing my self for my reiki 2.its hard going.so much stuff to sort out personally.
but i cant believe the change in everything and myself,.
i also have kids with adhd,also suspected with myself.
but i now have my own business,im qualified in horticulture,i dont just wear black anymore i even have pink!
and im calm.(mostly)

looking forward to the journey,its hard but if its worth having you have to work at it.
xxx  love and light

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2010, 02:12:48 pm »
I've had a few reiki sessions; my ex Pilates teacher does it. I was really sceptcal about it but I feel great after I've had a session. Could do with more but she's not available now. It's funny, I had really sore feet and they got better, and other sore bits went too.

An hour lying still and quiet in mind and body woudl be good anyway. No cats getting under the duvet...

sandy

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2010, 02:23:33 pm »
Listening to that Shaman CD again..so relaxing.....I have/had an 8th cousin who lived with t he Inuit and saved the SHaman of the tribe so was given his wife...they had a daughter, who I will meet later this year, hopefully....I bet she could tell me a few stories

marigold

• Joined Jul 2009
  • Kirriemuir Scotland
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2010, 05:22:46 pm »

Depends how far apart the trees are!!!!!!! :D
Personally I love being naked outside, not sure if that makes me a hippy, deranged or 'in touch' What the hell;- thank goodness the neighbours are a discreet distance away. ;D
kirsty

sandy

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2010, 06:30:38 pm »
 :-[ I used to tooooooooooooooooo :-[

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS