Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Smallholding photography project is go (almost)  (Read 6256 times)

sandy

Re: Smallholding photography project is go (almost)
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2010, 05:47:00 pm »
I bet we will get loads upon loads of ecellant snow photos for net year (whops) my x keeps going...to much xxxxxxxing!!! Calum! hope you have taken some photos of the snowy Ochils???

cmorrell

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Kirkintilloch, NE of Glasgow
    • Calum Morrell Photography
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2010, 07:38:58 pm »
I'm afraid I've done absolutely nothing photography wise since this nastiness started ... walking in this stuff stresses my spine very quickly and I have too much work on to risk a set back at present :(

Sandy, I've been considering options for the Ochils if I can get it before the snow goes higher up .. the main shot I want to do will require the roads to be completely clear of snow/ice, especially the rarely driven on ones that go quite high into the Ochils!

ballingall

• Joined Sep 2008
  • Avonbridge, Falkirk
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2010, 09:02:22 pm »
I use the rather nice camera that belongs to Alex. I'm not really technical enough to tell you lots about it, but its quite a good one. He rarely gets a chance to use it these days because I hog it. As it happens, we bought lots of stuff in Aldi yesterday- a new camcorder, a tiny camcorder which doubles as a still camera, and a sewing machine!

Beth

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS