Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: URGENT: Glasgow 7th meeting change of venue!  (Read 13388 times)

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
Re: URGENT: Glasgow 7th meeting change of venue!
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2009, 09:28:54 pm »
not related to a goldfish are you Sandy ?..... ::) ;D ;D ;D

cheers

Russ

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2009, 09:38:44 pm »
:) , I understood what he said :) I do have a degree in IT :)

Linz
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 09:44:45 pm by Fluffywelshsheep »

sandy

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2009, 09:46:35 pm »
Not a goldfish but I think I may be a Hobbit..not got hairy toes..well I don't look at them often as the view is a bit blocked......I do love anything to do with Lord of the Rings and I was going to Marry Leglos!!!

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2009, 09:54:01 pm »
but he was too p*ssed I suppose ?

cheers

Russ

sandy

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2009, 09:58:52 pm »
On that phot I think I looked like I had a few but none touched our lips as far as I knew.....great people..no really great people...se IT dose work..

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2009, 10:04:48 pm »
;D ;D I am not that dim really...honest...When I want to know something or am buying something I study and do understand...but strangely enough it leaves my brain very quickly and I have to learn it all again next time....stops you getting board (not plank but fed up)!!!

I think Calum was referring to Robin  ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2009, 10:09:35 pm »
More photos
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

cmorrell

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Kirkintilloch, NE of Glasgow
    • Calum Morrell Photography
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2009, 10:21:56 pm »
GAH!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2009, 10:39:15 pm »
GOTCHA!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

marigold

• Joined Jul 2009
  • Kirriemuir Scotland
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2009, 08:48:25 am »
I am really really sorry that I let you all down yesterday. I had a completely rubbish day and have only just surfaced. I called into the office before my train. There is such a panic at the moment about cutting services. I thought that I had organised myself well enough to leave. I had worked all day sunday at home on the stuff for yesterday so that I could come. But I think I am just so tired at the moment that I am not even able to plan my days well enough. I will post the sevret santa that i have should i send it to her or to happyhippy?
I am so sorry and so disappointed. Spending half an hour with my birds this morning has been the only thing that makes it all seem worthwhile at the moment.
kirsty

sandy

« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2009, 09:11:55 am »
Hope you have a better day today, we just worried that you were standing around waiting somewhere.....!!!! maybe next time will be easier to get away. I love waching my birds but have been a bit busy to stay too long with them, although I need to go out to search for DUck eggs today as my 1 DUck had not laid an egg where she had been laying and only a few weeks ago 1 found 45 hidden underneath the Holly tree well covered with branches and leaves!!! Anyway, hope you can have one of those slobby days today, old cloths, lot's of tea and coffee and mindnumbing day time TV!!! ;)

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2009, 09:16:26 am »
Sandy she could be off laying just now as I have not had ONE duck egg for several days now.

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2009, 10:00:23 am »
I am really really sorry that I let you all down yesterday. I had a completely rubbish day and have only just surfaced. I called into the office before my train. There is such a panic at the moment about cutting services. I thought that I had organised myself well enough to leave. I had worked all day sunday at home on the stuff for yesterday so that I could come. But I think I am just so tired at the moment that I am not even able to plan my days well enough. I will post the sevret santa that i have should i send it to her or to happyhippy?
I am so sorry and so disappointed. Spending half an hour with my birds this morning has been the only thing that makes it all seem worthwhile at the moment.

don't worry, just worried something had happened to you thats all. you send your scret santa to you original person :) as happyhippy is covered (if you don't want to contact the person i belive i have their address somewhere).

I forgot to give xmas cards out so either i'll get posting or i'll send out virtual ones ( see how much energy and or money i have)

Linz

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2009, 11:31:27 am »
Kirsty - you don't know how pleased I am that you weren't there - well, that isn't really what I mean  :-[ ;D ;D - what I mean is I was worried that we might have missed you at the Station and left you standing there like a lemon ;), so I'm ever so glad we didn't. ::) ::)  It would have been lovely to meet you too - we chatted away like we'd all known each other for years - even Calum  ;)  (only kidding Calum!  ;D ;D)  I try not to switch on my PC in the morning (I'd never get anything done!) but had to come on today to see what had happened to you.

I was thinking - how about meeting up in Perth next time - maybe James,and Kerstin could join us and a few others too - we could easily drive up. Would that work for you?  How about the rest of you?

Anyway, chin up, Girlie, it's only work!  You don't get any thanks for doing better than average!  You get anxst for doing worse ;)

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2009, 11:38:01 am »
Perth would be perfect but I cannot do Mondays or Tuesdays. Would be good to meet up again.  :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS