Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Aberdeen Northern Marts - Sale this weekend  (Read 2356 times)

Mays

• Joined Jul 2010
Aberdeen Northern Marts - Sale this weekend
« on: September 08, 2014, 07:31:54 pm »
I am selling Exhibition quality Barred Wyandotte Bantams (3/4 months) in breeding pairs at the sale, I hope there will be some interest in them, they are bred from my Kerry Wilson trio that I have had some success with this year in the showring including Reserve Supreme Interbreed at the Spring Scottish Smallholders this year  :trophy: I am also selling some little Pekins, but I see there are an awful lot of Pekins so I might leave them at home. :chook:

anyway here is the catalog, http://www.anmgroup.co.uk/marts/livestockauctions/salesinfo/pdf/2014/Sep_14/Rare-Breed-Catalogue-130914.pdf

bigchicken

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Fife Scotland
Re: Aberdeen Northern Marts - Sale this weekend
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 08:55:09 pm »
Good luck are they of Elvis if so they should be crackers. Mind and say hello if you see me.
Shetland sheep, Castlemilk Moorits sheep, Hebridean sheep, Scots Grey Bantams, Scots Dumpy Bantams. Shetland Ducks.

Mays

• Joined Jul 2010
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 08:27:59 am »
Good luck are they of Elvis if so they should be crackers. Mind and say hello if you see me.

yes Elvis is the only Cockerel I am breeding from a the moment, so delighted with his offspring :)

:D

Mays

• Joined Jul 2010
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 12:50:35 pm »
well that's the pairs sorted - and they are crackers, and the Pekins are sooo cute, hope they all get good homes  :fc:

Victorian Farmer

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 10:43:22 am »
The last sale of 2014 lots of stock wether good have a nice day

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS