Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Spare White Coat for Spring Gathering  (Read 2555 times)

Brucklay

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Perthshire
    • Brucklay Pygmy Goats
    • Facebook
Spare White Coat for Spring Gathering
« on: May 30, 2014, 11:41:24 am »
Does anyone have a spare small/kids white coat that is going to the gathering tomorrow - Allen has a wee helper and I have a feeling one of my coats or Allen's will look a bit silly!! If anyone could bring a spare along that would be much appreciated - thanks Clare
Pygmy Goats, Shetland Sheep, Zip & Indie the Border Collies, BeeBee the cat and a wreak of a building to renovate!!

cans

• Joined May 2013
Re: Spare White Coat for Spring Gathering
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 12:26:14 pm »
Hi Brucklay,

if all else fails as a last resort use a white shirt.  Thats what we used when the girls were small.

Brucklay

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Perthshire
    • Brucklay Pygmy Goats
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 03:12:29 pm »
Not the end of the world she can use oe of mine but may have to tie it to her with .......... baling twine  :thumbsup:
Pygmy Goats, Shetland Sheep, Zip & Indie the Border Collies, BeeBee the cat and a wreak of a building to renovate!!

thestephens

• Joined Mar 2011
  • aberdeenshire
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 09:10:03 pm »
1, if I can find it,
2 if I am out early enough, what time you showing?

Brucklay

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Perthshire
    • Brucklay Pygmy Goats
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 10:34:11 pm »
Allen is with the goats and the pygmy's are after the milkers so if you make it great but no stress if you don't make it - Allen will be the slightly grumpy one that would be rather at home!! Milkers start at 9.30 so can't see the wee ones before 1030 unless lots of rings - thanks for trying

thestephens

• Joined Mar 2011
  • aberdeenshire
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 09:18:45 am »
found it, will be leaving Aberdeen about 10 mins

Brucklay

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Perthshire
    • Brucklay Pygmy Goats
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2014, 09:52:58 pm »
Pubically I have to apologies for the state it was returned in!! Jasmine has a ball - but didn't consider your white coat when she carried my ewe lamb with dirty feet - very sorry and big thank you

thestephens

• Joined Mar 2011
  • aberdeenshire
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2014, 09:59:41 pm »
you are welcome! that's what white coats are for, hopefully next year my girls will be wearing it showing the pigs ;)
had a great day!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS