Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Pedigree Dairy Goats for Sale - Scottish Borders  (Read 2968 times)

Anke

• Joined Dec 2009
  • St Boswells, Scottish Borders
Pedigree Dairy Goats for Sale - Scottish Borders
« on: May 16, 2014, 05:16:32 pm »
I have for sale the following starter herd.:

Alewater Amanda* - BT028041D (British Toggenberg)
DoB.: 26/03/2010

Amanda has kidded last in 2013 with healthy triplets and has been run through since then. She has been officially milk recorded at 1330Kgs/365days with a butterfat average 3.74%. She is still milking at the moment, but ready to be mated again this autumn. My goats are both hand- and machine milked. Amanda has been shown regularly, is disbudded and walks well on the lead.
I would prefer her to go together with her goatling daughter Alewater Daisymay.

Alewater Daisymay - HB077460D (British Toggenberg x Golden Guernsey)
DoB.: 12/04/2013

Daisymay is a well grown goatling of Golden Guernsey colouring but of British Toggenberg size. She is smooth coated, has been disbudded and is trained to walk on the lead. She will make an excellent milker and when mated to a GG/BG male will produce 3/4 BG offspring.

All my goats are vaccinated with Lambivac and Ovipast, and my herd is annually CAE tested. Please pm for further info. Delivery possible within reasonable distance from St Boswells, Scottish Borders.

I am selling because after two years of mostly female kids I am running out of barn space and my OH has refused further extensions to the goathouse  :-\....

suegrice

• Joined May 2014
Re: Pedigree Dairy Goats for Sale - Scottish Borders
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 11:29:43 am »
Hi I am looking for one or two goats for milking. We have a small holding in the north of scotland. I was wondering if your goats are still available for sale? Please could you email me with details, prices and if possible pictures ;) My email address is sue@equivibes.com
Many thanks
Sue

Anke

• Joined Dec 2009
  • St Boswells, Scottish Borders
Re: Pedigree Dairy Goats for Sale - Scottish Borders
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 08:48:14 pm »
Have emailed you. The nanny I sold, so only got the goatling left.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS