Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: I'm back ....  (Read 7634 times)

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
I'm back ....
« on: October 09, 2009, 05:51:46 pm »
hello everyone,
                  thought I had better let you know I am back on the forum ( for  a while at least...).
 I didn't expect to come back on here , not because of anything anybody had said or done, just that I think I had come to the end of the line as far as the forum was concerned. Welllll, I have had a few problems here over the last day or so , that have made me rethink . I don't normally go back on a decision once made , but , I can return even if it is just for a now and then pop in and chat type thing ...(plus there is a certain mad Irish woman that kept pestering me to return !!!)  ::) :o ;D ;D yes you..... ;D .
     Well here I am . I hope you have all been well and that the weather has been as kind to you all as it has to me here for the last few weeks. Back to rain here now though .... but I am in Wales after all. 
     I have been very busy here during the dry spell , think I over did it a few times .... ::) , but I have just about caught up with all I need to . Although the veggie plot has gone for a burton this year . I will have it back on line over the next few months ready for next season , a move to the land more full time is now a distinct possability.
   Will leave it at that for a bit , as I have to feed the dogs and walk them ( and it is now pi**ing down with rain )  :o ::).
   So this old Phoenix has risen again .... hard hats to the ready ...lets get rrrrrready to rrrrrrumble........ 

cheers for now

Russ

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
  • Dust yourself off when life throws you down.
Re: I'm back ....
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 05:57:23 pm »
Good to see you back. :)
 Hubby now home after seven months in hospital and doing preety good after all is said and done.

Missed your chatter and extensive knowledge on almost everything. Welcome back.

Kaz
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

Snoopy

• Joined Aug 2009
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 05:59:25 pm »
WELCOME BACK MATE
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Now we need you on the Drugs thread in the Coffee Lounge ASAP

Get to it  ;D ;D ;D

Really pleased you have time to chat and look forward to your posts.
Away all weekend but will look in on Monday - Lotsa love from the
MAD Irish Woman  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 06:02:05 pm by Snoopy »
Living the Good Life and spreading the word

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 05:59:36 pm »
Well a very warm welcome from me Russ. Glad to hear you are well and getting on with things and I look forward to your many comments to come hee hee...

sandy

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 06:04:29 pm »
Hello, very nice to have you back!!! ;D ;D

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 06:19:04 pm »
Hello Kaz,
          fantastic news about OH. I really hope he continues to improve till he is back to normal , fighting fit so to speak ...well done that man ....I am really happy for you both .

Hello Snoops,
         don't drink too much while away over the weekend !!!
 I have only just got the pc up and running again after the power supply gave out ...and now the DVD player won't play DVD's .... so I will be busy trying to sus that one out , so may not jump into any heavy threads just yet ....Have a nice weekend though .. speak soon .

Hello James ,
             cheers mate , nice to be back among my friends . I hope you are keeping well , ( is it the mud you keep slipping on , or is it too much falling down water ? ) ...lol.

Hello Sandy,
         thanks,    how's the big bum muscle ????? :o ::)  ;D

cheers for now

Russ

sandy

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 06:29:05 pm »
 :-[resting it a lot, although got a dance CD on while I am cooking (no drink) and so I am wobbling around to the music...ummmmm should shut the curtains as the Clackmannan people will worry as we are on the main street, windo onto the path!!! :-[ I am also squashing it into too small trousers in a hope of training it to resize itself, and NO MORE SWEETS, CRISPS, CAKE and sadly wine :(

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 07:08:45 pm »
WELCOME BACK RUSS I've missed you - I've missed your help and your sense of humour!

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2009, 07:12:14 pm »
Welcome back. It hasn't been the same without you.  :)

HappyHippy

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2009, 07:53:40 pm »
I've really, really missed you too !
Soooooo glad you're back  :-* :-* :-*
It's just not been the same without you  ;)

cameldairy

• Joined Aug 2009
  • Cairo, GA U.S.A.
  • South Georgia, U.S.A.
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2009, 07:58:47 pm »
Well I don't even know you but if all these nice folks missed you, then I did too!!! :bouquet: (I think)  ;)
1 wonderful husband, his 200 beehives,13 chickens, 8 camels, 4 zebra, 21goats,  2 pigs, 4 dogs, 1 horse, 2 ponies, 1 donkey and 1 capybara.

HappyHippy

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2009, 08:07:26 pm »
You'll realise VERY quickly why we all missed Russ  ;)
You'll definately love him, once you get to know him :love:

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2009, 08:10:30 pm »
Lets hope his return isn't too temporary!

JD

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Glasgow
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2009, 12:11:55 am »
Hi Russ, I don't post much but read everything and always enjoy your posts, maybe not agree with all, but thats what I like about this forum. Great to have you back. (well done that Irish woman). 
JD

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2009, 12:47:02 am »
hello MM,
           I try to help if I can .... and totally confuse if I can't , I also suffer a complete lack of any sense of humour at all  , I mean everything I say ( but I don't always say what I mean ....they would lock me up if I did  !!) ( they may well do anyway  !!!).

Hello Rosemary,
            lol... no I bet it has been a bit quiet ..... Well, I'm back ....so will have to see about changing that situation  !!!

Hello Karen ,
         I can tend to be like a bad curry you've eaten ....you are never quite sure where it is going to appear from  next ??   but rest assured , appear it will  , as have I .... ::)

Hello Cameldairy,
         nice to meet you . I agree , they are all nice people ( hope they don't mind if I call them my friends ?) , but you may wish to reserve judgement as to wether you missed me also . I think I may be a bit like an acquired taste , some people like it , some people grow to like it , some people never like like it,  and some people hate it .  ;)

Hello JD ,
        how could you possibly not agree with everything I say ? I am always right  !!! ( well , in my tiny , confused , addled brain I am anyway  !!! ::) ;D ;D ) . But thanks anyway .....

cheers

Russ

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS