Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Any TAS'ers going to Wonderwool this weekend?  (Read 6923 times)

madcat

• Joined Mar 2014
Re: Any TAS'ers going to Wonderwool this weekend?
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2014, 10:16:07 pm »
I got home tonight after a brilliant weekend. I spent a bit more than intended. I bought a set of carders and some dye and then a few treats including some Wenslydale locks and some fancy buttons.

I spent a fair bit of time admiring the sheep and have taken a fair few photos of them .

Planning for next years visit is starting already.

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2014, 10:17:29 pm »
Glad you had a good time :)

I spent a fair bit of time admiring the sheep and have taken a fair few photos of them .

Feel free to share !  ;D
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

madcat

• Joined Mar 2014
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2014, 10:28:50 pm »
I wish I could but I'm such a computer numpty that I never worked out how :dunce:

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2014, 10:35:55 pm »
I wish I could but I'm such a computer numpty that I never worked out how :dunce:

There's a Forum Tip for that ;)
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

madcat

• Joined Mar 2014
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2014, 10:38:17 pm »
I need someone to hold my paw and tell me what buttons to press.  :roflanim:

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2014, 10:44:22 pm »
I need someone to hold my paw and tell me what buttons to press.  :roflanim:

When you are editing the message, scroll down and you will see Attachments and other options.  Click on this, then scroll down again and you will see Attach:  _________________________  Browse.  Click on Browse, find the file and click on it, now when you Post your message the picture will be attached.

Go on... try it!  What's the worst that could happen....?  :D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS