Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: I'm Back!!!  (Read 5938 times)

MrRee

• Joined Jan 2008
I'm Back!!!
« on: April 04, 2008, 01:32:23 pm »
Hi guys n gals,
   Finally made the permanent move to France on the 22nd of March,and spent 6 hours with a dictionary last night trying to get connected to the internet! If any of you are passing,feel free to pop in and say hi,I'll be in if the Landy is parked outside!
   Tis good to be back.......... Ree
They don’t join cliques — more times than not, they stand alone — but they recognize and gravitate towards one another. Only warriors understand other warriors.

stephen

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Kent
Re: I'm Back!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 01:59:48 pm »
hey welcome back!!

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 06:33:52 pm »
Bonjour, Monsieur Ree; le dos bienvenu de moi aussi!

Blinkers

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Carmarthenshire
  • Carmarthenshire/Pembrokeshire border
    • Glyn Elwyn - Faithmead Herd
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 01:26:26 pm »
Hi - snowing hard here in West Sussex today - hope its better for you guys across the pond ;D
Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again !!
www.glynelwyn.co.uk

Hilbillie

• Joined Feb 2008
  • St. Mayeux, Brittany
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 02:05:36 pm »
Congratulations on your permanent move to France MrRee, welcome.  As I type, there is a blizzard outside my window here in Brittany! its not settling though thank goodness.  All that lovely weather last week, got loads of seeds etc planted, thank goodness for the cloche!
Hilary

Hilbillie

• Joined Feb 2008
  • St. Mayeux, Brittany
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 02:08:11 pm »
Crazy weather! its brilliant sunshine now!!!
Hilary

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 02:43:55 pm »
Hi M. Ree welcome back and bien venue au France.  Hope you enjoy this life as much as we have.  Where abouts are you?

Dan

• Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 10:03:48 pm »
Bonsoir! Good to have you back.  ;D

MrRee

• Joined Jan 2008
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 11:21:27 pm »
Murky Buckets all........ Mother of Hilary,I'm in Cherence le Rousel on the 911 passed Brecy towards Mortain. Have a few bottles of red,a Calvados and tons of coffee,oh,and just received a large package from the Uk containing about 50 rock cakes!

Bought some chickens in St Hillaire market last Wednesday and they still won't come out of the barn,I know it's horizontal snow,but I'm out there strimming,they could at least show willing.The cockeral is even worse!

Anyway,tons to do,fencing is first on the list so I can get the weaners in and,if I ever source some Embden geese,them too. I've been "told" by the power above to get the land and animals sorted first,then maybe I can start converting the loft and install a bath.
They don’t join cliques — more times than not, they stand alone — but they recognize and gravitate towards one another. Only warriors understand other warriors.

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 12:36:19 pm »
Brilliant, good to see you have your priorities right.  :pig: :pig: :pig: :turkey:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS