Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: WANTED - To Rent/ Rent to Buy - House & Land - SCOTLAND  (Read 4189 times)

KellySam

• Joined Jan 2014
  • North Uist
WANTED - To Rent/ Rent to Buy - House & Land - SCOTLAND
« on: January 22, 2014, 03:34:43 pm »

Hi,  We are hoping to relocate from the Western Isles around May/June time or possibly sooner if the right place is found.

Ideally house to have at least 3 bedrooms and at least 3 acres of land.

I currently have 3 native ponies, a goose, 3 ducks and several chooks, plus 2 dogs and 6 cats.   :horse:  :chook:   :&>  :dog:  :cat:  I've always wanted goats and Rare Breed :sheep: are of particular interest to me.  I'd love to develop my interests further but need a suitable place from which to do so.

Any area of Scotland considered.

If anyone can suggest anywhere I'd be extremely grateful.  Initially we'd have to rent, but would be very keen to enter into a 'Rent to Buy' scheme.

Many thanks!!   :)

Croftwoman

• Joined Jun 2012
Re: WANTED - To Rent/ Rent to Buy - House & Land - SCOTLAND
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 05:15:31 pm »
Hi,
We have neighbours selling a smallholding with 4 acres in Central Scotland (near Westfield). They have sheep, chooks & dogs at present. They're advertising on the 'rural scene' website. Don't know if they'd consider 'rent to buy' but it's a great location (we've kept pugs, ducks, sheep & dogs & other neighbours have horses). Here's an outline;
 CLICK HERE to view full sales particulars

Bathgate WEST LOTHIAN approx 6 Acre (About 2.4 Hectare)
A Rurally Situated Residential Smallholding Including Well Presented Four Bedroom Residence with Double Garage, Detached Office, Grassland Paddocks plus Some Woodland Set In Favoured Countryside on the Edge Of The Bathgate Hills

The Residence
?   Four Bedrooms ?   One En Suite Shower Room ?   Family Bathroom ?   Lounge ?   Dining Room ?   Kitchen ?   Spacious Hallway

Outside, Buildings and Land
?   Double Garage ?   Purpose Built Detached Office ?   Greenhouse ?   Poultry Shed ? Garden Shed ?   Mature Gardens with Natural Pond ?   Young Orchard ?   Vegetable Garden ?   Four Small Stock Pens ?   Three Main Paddocks (One with Sheep Shelter) ? Approx. One Acre Mixed Woodland

Guide £450,000

Ref: KR1613

mojocafa

• Joined Sep 2012
  • Angus
pygmy goats, gsd, border collie, scots dumpys, cochins, araucanas, shetland ducks and geese,  marrans, and pea fowl in a pear tree.

Kirsty f

• Joined Oct 2013
  • Newmill, Keith, Banffshire
Re: WANTED - To Rent/ Rent to Buy - House & Land - SCOTLAND
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 10:41:06 pm »
Hi there

Our neighbours are currently looking to sell, not sure if they would rent.  They have 2 ponies, house is nice offers in region of 280K. Glen of Newmill, Keith. Not sure the extent of the land. they are advertised with Stephen & Robb, Wellside Farm
Kirsty F

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS