Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Card making  (Read 1822 times)

madchickenlady

• Joined Nov 2013
  • Old Newton Suffolk
Card making
« on: January 01, 2014, 06:14:50 pm »
yay, finished my bedroom  :excited: :excited: Next round, my craft room  :'(  this is the biggie, been here three years and never got it straight. Had loads of card making stuff, then inherited my Mums' when she died, its so stuffed I can't even get in there so all this stuff is useless  :gloomy: IT HAS GOT TO GO!  :idea: anyone local who could make use of some of this, can't post due to probable weight but happy to make up a mixed box as long as you don't mind what you get! Mostly card, paper, ribbon and bits and bobs, probably some cd roms and I also have four - yes four- boxes of stamps, need to sort out my favourite and get rid of the rest!  :fc:
Heather

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
Re: Card making
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 10:51:29 pm »
Have you tried Freecycle?

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 07:47:44 am »
I'm not sure if all free[size=78%]cycles are the same but once a month ours posts charity requests. There are always local groups looking for that sort of thing. Alternatively there must be a local Brownie group or similar who would love it all.[/size]
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

cans

• Joined May 2013
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 09:23:08 pm »
Hi madchickenlady,
speaking as a Brownie leader, that is the sort of craft we are always looking for.  Try local Rainbows or Guide pack as well.  Where abouts are you?

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 10:13:29 pm »
Sally, that is a brilliant idea. Ours doesn't do that but there are often requests from charities anyway.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS