Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Summer?!?  (Read 9546 times)

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
Re: Summer?!?
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2009, 08:01:56 pm »
Rained continuously today, sometimes light and sometimes very very heavy.  Sulky goats and rabbits, wet pigs and chickens here in Derbyshire. Also very cold, had heater on at work despite 3 layers of clothing. My room is always 3 degrees colder than the rest of the building anyway so winter woolies at the ready...
Little Blue

HappyHippy

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2009, 10:18:16 am »
I'm sooo fed up with the rain - it's just not showing ANY sign of stopping. It's just as well I'm 1000ft above sea level, but I've got a boat at the ready just in case  ;)

sandy

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2009, 11:17:51 am »
Our house has been all preped for decorating and it looks grim, yesterday the paint was going on but it poured and poured so they went home, they came first thing but went away again and may come back if the rain holds out, I took a break in the rain to put a gazebo up in the garden...for the chickens and ducks.........give them a bit more covered area to roam around in...hope it clears up soon as we all will have foot rot!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS