Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: hello  (Read 7316 times)

vickylouxx

• Joined Aug 2009
  • carmathen
Re: hello
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2009, 10:26:18 pm »
I'm sure when we,ve done a winter here we will get used to it , oh and when i move into a central heated house lol ;D and the distance my family wont travel to the top of Scotland to visit us , its too far from the shopping centres

sandy

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2009, 10:29:27 pm »
At my age..hot flushes come in handy in scotland ;D ;D

vickylouxx

• Joined Aug 2009
  • carmathen
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2009, 10:40:17 pm »
im not quite there yet  ;D so it going have to be extra clothes and more heating in doors for me

sandy

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2009, 10:51:16 pm »
It was strange...I hit 50 then they hit me!!! I wounder when they wil go away???

marigold

• Joined Jul 2009
  • Kirriemuir Scotland
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2009, 11:01:27 pm »
Welcome vickylou , its great to hear you talk about all the same things that I love about Scotland. I came home 20 years ago to raise my family and they have had the best childhood - swimming in rivers, sledging, gathering berries - they all now want to move to London, My eldest daughter who is 18 is applying for universities there. I can only imagine that once they have had a taste of the greedy fast life they will want to come home because they know that its good. I have some good friends in Thurso  - you have chosen a great place.
Kirsty
kirsty

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS