Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Female Golden Guernsey & GG x BT goat kids for sale - Scottish Borders  (Read 2468 times)

Anke

• Joined Dec 2009
  • St Boswells, Scottish Borders
After being messed about I still have two of this year's female kids for sale. Both are registered with the BGS and have been shown in the summer.

Alewater Delilah GG9028D - a short-coated mid golden girl, very keen on human company and her dam has the most beautiful GG udder that I have seen in a long time...

To go with her, her stable mate Alewater Daisymay HB77460D, who is a cross between BT (mum) and GG (dad). Her mum is currently still milking over 3ltrs and being milk recorded. She has been shown extensively too and gained a * at her first outing in the spring. So I would expect her girl to be quite a good milker too. Daisymay looks like a GG (short coated, pale golden and has got her mum's tassels), but will probably grow into a sturdier version than Delilah.

Both girls are of the same sire - Vicarshill Cosworth, who has collected a few Championship certificates and hopefully will become a breed champion soon. The Vicarshill herd is the top GG herd in the UK.

CAE, vaccinations and wormers all up-to-date.

POA and I can send photos by email.
PM for further info.

Delivery (for price of diesel) possible within reason. We are near St Boswells in the Scottish Borders. They would still travel well in the back of a pick-up or 4x4 (with dog guard).

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS