Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: More crafty showing off !  (Read 12804 times)

sandy

Re: More crafty showing off !
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2009, 10:34:53 pm »
Do you know, I still think my G&T at the weekend had bad effects of me having a bone dry  mouth, still not quite right. I did drink the bottle of TOnic water as I was very thirsty after an Indian meal, only had one-two drinks of Gin!!!! i wounder????

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2009, 10:36:43 pm »
Sure it wasn't the takeaway?
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sandy

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 08:31:10 am »
Could have been, it was a meal you put in the oven from Tesco, never had such a dry mouth  before unless I took antihistamine, as  I am much more sensitive in regard to medication I did wounder if it was the tiny amount of Quinine I was reacting to!!!!!!

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2009, 11:54:32 am »
Well they do say that Gin is mother's rue-an (sorry i can't spell today, a bit stress out from name that can't be mentioned ,lol) (personal i think she is jenlius of the fact that baby is due in a months time)

sandy

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 12:44:31 pm »
When we are stressed we should look at animals to observe their behaviour, introduce a new one to a pack and see the reaction, takes a while to regain the pecking order!!! if not ever regain the status quo (not keen on them, reminds me of men stomping around the dance floor) anyway, when your position in a family/work/friendship etc is threatened you tend to protect yourself by rejecting others before they reject you!!!!!! what you need is a dominant male in the pack, look at doganjo's Lucky on you tube ;) Us females fight to the death!!!!!! one...two.....three.........and..... relax

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 01:01:20 pm »
lol, she had 7 years of me already , but has just gone funny 'again' so i think a 'funny (wierd not lol) moment' will happen soon the only prob is she has T with her at the moment in perth of all places.

Linz

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2009, 12:21:05 am »
lol, she had 7 years of me already , but has just gone funny 'again' so i think a 'funny (wierd not lol) moment' will happen soon the only prob is she has T with her at the moment in perth of all places.

Linz

Is that Big T or little T?

Big T should be with you, if she has little T it'll give you a break and he'll be fine so stop worrying.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2009, 03:21:13 pm »
little t i wont stop worrying untill he back because we don't want him to come to any harm, which might happen if she decides to come of medicines and thomas does understand that she can be dansours if she doesn't take it. He'll take anything that is said to him at face value or not understand it. She not in the best company up their too!
Linz

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2009, 03:22:34 pm »
He'll be all right for a few days - when is he back?  Just stop worrying - not good for baba

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2009, 03:43:02 pm »
hope he will be

Linz

sagehen

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Warwickshire
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2010, 01:15:44 pm »
Hi Happyhippy

Have you tried selling through Etsy?

http://www.etsy.com

They don't charge you as much as ebay. Not too sure about what they charge really, but people buy handmade stuff from there all the time.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS