Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Moorgreen Show Nottinghamshire 24/25 August 2014  (Read 1740 times)

spursman

• Joined Aug 2009
    • Longclose Pigs
Moorgreen Show Nottinghamshire 24/25 August 2014
« on: November 15, 2013, 11:04:11 am »
I will be trying to revive the agricultural section of the Moorgreen Show 2014. Cattle, Sheep and Pig classes are planned and I would be interested to know if anyone on AS would be interested in showing their livestock. The intention is to have Native Breeds / Rare Breeds on the Sunday and Commercial Breeds on the Bank Holiday Monday. I would really like to have pig classes in 2014 as pigs have not been represented at the show for many many years. This year I was asked to take a couple of pigs and the response from the public was tremendous so I am confident if we can get all you piggy people there it would be a big hit with the public. I appreciate this is very early to ask anyone to commit so all I am asking is if you would like to register an interest in attending please PM me with your details and I will contact you nearer the date of the show.If we can make a success of this I fully intend to make the Sunday a smallholders show day in 2015. Thank you for reading this and I hope to hear from you soon. I will repost this at various times to catch as many of you that I can if that's ok with the mods.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS