Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: The toffee vodka is ready  (Read 7179 times)

Anke

• Joined Dec 2009
  • St Boswells, Scottish Borders
Re: The toffee vodka is ready
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2013, 03:34:12 pm »
OMG - I am feeling quite drunk just reading all the possibilities... but still have a bottle of vodka (it travelled here from the continent :innocent: ) in the cupboard... and with heating oil/coal/electricity prices going through the roof I may as well keep warm from the inside... :eyelashes:

HesterF

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Kent
  • HesterF
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2013, 09:45:35 pm »
Pineapple vodka now underway. Any other suggestions? The ironic thing is I really don't drink that much and I now have a house full of spirits both in their original form and with funny things floating in them. Several visitors have now commented on the amount of alcohol around.

H

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2013, 10:30:39 pm »
Need any help with drinking it?  :innocent:

Alistair

• Joined Sep 2012
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2013, 11:46:58 pm »
I'm with MGM, we will be round shortly - just need to sort out the logistics coz I'm NOT driving

Greenerlife

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Leafy Surrey
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2013, 08:24:19 am »
Pineapple vodka now underway. Any other suggestions? The ironic thing is I really don't drink that much and I now have a house full of spirits both in their original form and with funny things floating in them. Several visitors have now commented on the amount of alcohol around.

H
Your kitchen must look like mine!  :excited:  I am having a girls evening of drinking early next month so have got the werthers to do yet.  Have you ever tried something called a Tonka bean?  I discovered them whilst on holiday at a gastro hotel - they put them in everything from coffee to granola.  You grate them like nutmeg and they have a truly unique flavour, very heady aroma and slightly vanilla flavour.  Am now thinking Tonka Vodka...

HesterF

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Kent
  • HesterF
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2013, 11:34:10 pm »
I've had Tonka bean in a pudding - can't think exactly what but yes, vanillary. Tonka Vodka has a great ring to it!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS