Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: keen to get work experience/insight, can anyone help?  (Read 1509 times)

turnaround93

• Joined Nov 2013
keen to get work experience/insight, can anyone help?
« on: November 07, 2013, 03:43:52 pm »
Hi there,

I have posted this thread in the majority of the livestock forums, so apologies to anyone reading this again!

I am hoping to apply for university next September, but before I do that I am hoping to gain and plan lots of work experience in the mean time, is there anyone who can help?
I'm 20 years old so will be applying as a 'mature' student ( how silly is that! ;) ) and for the last year and a half been working on a private equestrian yard with some acquired smaller animals.

Extremely keen to gain some experience with all sorts of livestock, would love to get involved with calving is there anyone out there who may be able to help me out? Looking to watch and learn but also get involved and stuck in, i am an extremely hard worker who is not afraid of getting dirty and long hard hours. I am based in Norfolk but I would travel, particularly if there was an option of me arranging accommodation nearby or on site.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!

Dan

• The Accidental Smallholder
  • Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • The Accidental Smallholder
    • Facebook

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS