Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: sheep dog experience voucher?  (Read 1796 times)

funkyfish

• Joined Nov 2011
  • Devon
sheep dog experience voucher?
« on: November 05, 2013, 11:40:21 am »
I'm looking for a multi location to choose from, sheep dog handling experience voucher- was given one for a gift, but didn't use it and it expired... really would like to have a go, and a friend has asked where the voucher was from so they can buy one as well...

Have found lot of ones up country but, the one I had included Victor Pitt from Devon.

Has any one got any ideas how to find which company it was from?
Old and rare breed Ducks, chickens, geese, sheep, guinea pigs, 3 dogs, 3 cats, husband and chicks brooding in the tv cabinate!

Alistair

• Joined Sep 2012
Re: sheep dog experience voucher?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 11:53:31 am »
In short no

But beware

Many years ago I did one of those, I ended up getting a working (isds) collie, found a shepherd to help me (incl sheep) and off we went, it is addictive, I am soooooo jealous of all of you with working dogs and animals who can do it every day, even when it's raining & snowing

Garmoran

• Joined Dec 2012
  • Lochaber, Highland
Re: sheep dog experience voucher?
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 01:32:48 pm »
I am soooooo jealous of all of you with working dogs and animals who can do it every day, even when it's raining & snowing
My dog would be sooo happy if we worked the sheep every day.
(And yes, it so often does seem to be raining when we do have work to do: on those days I would be happy if she would do it alone, especially when it involves looking for sheep in 5 foot high bracken!)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS