Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Farmhouse, outbuildings,3 acres, with B&B potential Normandy  (Read 5859 times)

welshy

• Joined Jul 2013
Re: Farmhouse, outbuildings,3 acres, with B&B potential Normandy
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2013, 08:59:13 am »
OK I give in, I have been contacted by several people asking if I would accept an offer.
Yes we would but you need to view before we do the negotiation, you cant buy without seeing
But yes there is a little room for movement on price.

Yes there several ways to get to us from UK , Brittany Ferries from Portsmouth to Caen (3 sailing a day) and then only one hour to us. Also   LD lines Portsmouth to LeHavre, City Airport London to Deauville, Euro Tunnel or Dover if your in South East of UK and many Budget Flights across UK to Dinard

welshy

• Joined Jul 2013
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2013, 09:21:54 am »
Thank you Peter for your suggestion.

You can see our property on Google Earth by putting, L'Aubeniere 61430 Ste Honorine la Chardonne France
please note STE not ST , meaning female saint

welshy

• Joined Jul 2013
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2013, 11:03:26 am »
As requested more photo's available showing attic/cellar and more of outbuildings,etc, e mail me and I will send them on.

welshy

• Joined Jul 2013
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 01:43:57 pm »
We have now found the house we want to buy in UK and would look at any serious offer.

welshy

• Joined Jul 2013
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2013, 05:37:03 pm »
More answers to questions received in e mails.

Yes it is a horse friendly area and there are many country tracks to use. The French National stud is in Normandy.

No the hunt don't go onto the land because the land is wrapped around the farmhouse, because they cannot shoot within a certain distance of a dwelling.

Although in Rural Normandy there is swimming,golf,squash,tennis,bowling,football.fishing,dancing etc all with 20 mins distance.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS