Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Electric Butter Churn I gall - unused - Collect Worcestershire  (Read 1951 times)

darkbrowneggs

• Joined Aug 2010
    • The World is My Lobster
Electric Butter Churn I gall - unused - Collect Worcestershire
« on: October 17, 2013, 06:41:14 pm »
Hi All - I managed to get in to one of the attics yesterday and there is an electric butter churn in there - well 2 actually but I couldnt get to the other one

This a Blow with the proper lid and straining lid for washing the butter - its really well made

I bought this one after I had sold my first house cow but was considering replacing her. It has never been used and been in my attic for many years now and so the two metal lids need a clean up, The machine itself looks in perfect order

I am asking £100 for it and really need it collecting from Worcestershire as I will never manage to get it downstairs (I can hardly get myself downstairs  :'(  especially after trying to crawl about in the attic! )
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 09:53:55 pm by darkbrowneggs »
To follow my travel journal see http://www.theworldismylobster.org.uk

For lots of info about Marans and how to breed and look after them see www.darkbrowneggs.info

suziequeue

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Llanidloes; Powys
Re: Electric Butter Churn I gall - unused - Collect Worcestershire
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 04:08:30 pm »
Yes please :-))
We do the best we can with the information we have

When we know better we do better

darkbrowneggs

• Joined Aug 2010
    • The World is My Lobster
Re: Electric Butter Churn I gall - unused - Collect Worcestershire
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 06:03:30 pm »
Thanks Suzieque - I'll put you down for that as well  :thumbsup:

For anyone else there is another electric one and possibly a manual one once I can get someone here to get them out for me I will post some more photos  :)
To follow my travel journal see http://www.theworldismylobster.org.uk

For lots of info about Marans and how to breed and look after them see www.darkbrowneggs.info

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS