Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Pedigree Ryelands (white) for sale Central Scotland  (Read 1864 times)

woollyjumper

• Joined Jul 2011
Pedigree Ryelands (white) for sale Central Scotland
« on: August 24, 2013, 09:41:08 pm »
We have a Ryeland tup and a couple of Ryeland tup lambs for sale and would consider selling up to 3 females if anyone is looking to start with Ryelands or expand their flock. They are easily handled, bucket trained, used to electric fences and Registered or eligible to register with the Ryeland Flock book.

aess35

• Joined Jan 2013
Re: Pedigree Ryelands (white) for sale Central Scotland
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 10:33:19 pm »
 :wave: hi..how much would you be looking to sell your Ryelands for, i'm very interested. Angela

woollyjumper

• Joined Jul 2011
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 11:07:15 pm »
Let me know what you are looking for - our Tup was placed 4th at the Highland Show last year and 2nd at West of Fife show this year and has produced some lovely lambs last year and this including the tup lambs which are looking good. We have a ewe lamb, a 3 crop ewe and an older ewe who we may sell. Best if you send me a pm to discuss further - let me know where you are based as you would be welcome to come and see them.

Duncan Turnbull

• Joined Jul 2013
  • Gamrie Aberdeenshire
  • 10 sheep, 5 chickens, 2 duck & a wee puppy
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 04:24:57 pm »
Hi
We live in Aberdeenshire & are looking to extend our small flock. How much are you looking for per-sheep ????

Duncan

woollyjumper

• Joined Jul 2011
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 08:55:08 pm »
Thanks for getting in touch - I will send you a pm to discuss.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS