Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: survivors  (Read 3930 times)

rustyme

Re: survivors
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2009, 06:30:37 pm »
sorry mate ... I didn't notice that first time ...the answer is no ...in fact I never saw the ending of the film anyway ..the dvd went wonky on me and would only play so far . I keep meaning to get it again , but haven't got round to it yet . I have seen 'Omega Man' many times and even 'The Last Man on Earth' a few times . I will get the film again soon and then once I have seen the complete film I will watch the alternative ending.

cheers

Russ

sausagesandcash

• Joined Jan 2009
  • UK
    • IrishHandcraft
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2009, 08:56:10 pm »
P.m me your email address and i'll try send it to you .... you can't get it commercially, but I have a friend who knows a guy...you know the 'ol story! Have you got winrar so I can shrink it and you can extract it? It's well worth seeing after you've seen the end in the movie, and is a much better ending in my opinion.

rustyme

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2009, 03:13:38 pm »
Hello Morgan,
               I tried the 'I Am Legand' dvd again yesterday and it worked ...I had put in a new dvd player/recorder in the pc ( I had triad to get some new 4x dvd-r recordables for the old one , and they were always out of stock !!! I have had the old dvd in the pc for a few years ) so I got some 8x dvd-r discs but the old dvd wouldn't record to them ...so got a new 22x dvd-r/+r , double layer all singing all dancing thingybob for £16 . Tried the IAL dvd and it played perfect.... ::) . PC's ...I hate them ...they are like black holes for money ...

cheers

Russ

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS