Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Kazakh Tazi X Saluki pups for sale in NE Scotland  (Read 14094 times)

lachlanandmarcus

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Aberdeenshire
Re: Kazakh Tazi X Saluki pups for sale in NE Scotland
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2013, 10:27:29 am »
The only salukis i have known were usually being sought by their owner, who exercised them a lot and had other dogs who were very well trained. I'm sure some are fine, it's just that instinct would make that harder to achieve than with some other breeds. They were very beautiful tho!

Saluqihounds

• Joined May 2013
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2013, 01:21:04 pm »
I must be some sort of saluki training god then lol.  and my hundreds of friends world too, who keep Saluki, Tazi, Taigan etc. :thumbsup:

Running Dogs and Walking Horse

Be honest have you ever actually know any saluki's IE pure saluki not crosses?

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2013, 02:44:59 pm »
If only I was younger ! Stunning pups. Hope you find good homes.

shygirl

• Joined May 2013
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2013, 02:51:27 pm »
i use to ride out with my lurcher x too, he was great. we used to cycle together for hours/miles. i havent manged to do either with my gsd without ended up on the floor  :roflanim:

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2013, 03:07:23 pm »
I must be some sort of saluki training god then lol.  Yes, I believe you must be lol
Be honest have you ever actually know any saluki's IE pure saluki not crosses?
Yes, quite a number of them are shown and also raced down here. They can't go in the show ring if they are not pure.  They are dual purpose dogs.  But they are never used for poaching.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

geomac1962

• Joined Aug 2013
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2013, 02:00:04 pm »
Hi. I am extremely interested in buying one of your beautiful puppies
Can you please advise if you have any left. Many Thanks
My email is geomac1962@gmail.com or mobile 07880346168 Thankyou George

doricdragons

• Joined Aug 2013
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2013, 09:56:02 am »
Hi, do you have any of your beautiful pups still available? If so, what would one cost? I already have two rescue dogs, both girls. One is a saluki x greyhound, she has the body shape and face of the saluki, but short hair. She also has the saluki stamina and will keep going for hours. My other girl is a bearded collie lab cross and looks like a wookie (sounds like one too).

My saluki cross is a bit dominant with other bitches, so I think a dog would be best for my next addition. I am in Aberdeenshire, by the way.

On the subject of recall, most of the time (touches wood) my saluki cross girl will pull up if I shout when she starts chasing an animal. She is fine with our livestock and cats, but does have an occasional bout of deafness when it comes to rabbits, crows, etc. I suppose it is the same with all of our ex feral cats, they will bring back pheasants but don't touch our free range chooks.

Kate Doig

• Joined Aug 2013
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2013, 03:25:01 pm »
Hi mark, 

Just to let you know that our wee pup Sable has totally settled into our lives, she loves the field sand the garden.  Sable sits pride of place on my horse and enjoys quite rides. Sable is totally house trained and has taken up residence on the sette beside the Aga. Sable went to Blair Atholl horse trials and did two hours of watching the world go by, she stole the show and behaved perfectly, in fact she put a lot of older dogs to shame.  Getting used to the car has been a wee bit of a problem, but after nearly two weeks and many unnecessary journeys and pointless papers bought we think we have cracked it.

She is the most easy going well behaved newcomer into our animal family ever.  Thank you

Regards

Kate Doig

SPAGE

• Joined Jan 2014
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2014, 06:52:07 pm »
Could you tell me if you have a puppies for sale the past litter look amazing

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS