Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: poorly ewe  (Read 6974 times)

raygezer

• Joined Jan 2011
  • brittany
Re: poorly ewe
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2013, 07:12:37 pm »
sad day today i had my girl put down during the nite i think she must of had a fit she injured her head time to call it a day all i can say we gave her every chance i dont think the hot weathet helped.thanx all

Pedwardine

• Joined Feb 2012
  • South Lincolnshire
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2013, 11:09:21 pm »
God I'm so sorry to hear that. How dreadful for you. You did good by her for the time you had. No other words  :(

Brucklay

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Perthshire
    • Brucklay Pygmy Goats
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2013, 08:28:27 am »
So sorry for you - I know the amount of caring you have put in and really you both deserved a better outcome but as you say you gave it the best shot and made that very hard decision when you had to ....  :hug: :hug:
Pygmy Goats, Shetland Sheep, Zip & Indie the Border Collies, BeeBee the cat and a wreak of a building to renovate!!

Blackbird

• Joined Jul 2012
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2013, 10:40:35 am »
So sorry to hear this - there wasn't anything else you could have done for her and you made the right decision at the end.  :(
Where are we going - and why am I in this handcart?

Marches Farmer

• Joined Dec 2012
  • Herefordshire
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2013, 10:50:27 am »
Always a hard one - however short or long their lives you just strive to make it the best it can be.

Alicenz

• Joined Apr 2013
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2013, 09:04:37 am »
Hi Im so sorry to hear about your sheep, you tried hard and things were looking up.  But it is good that you were able to help her at the end as well.  Take care.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS