Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Not a Cock and Bull story - The Cat and Vet Story!  (Read 3852 times)

Tullywood Farm

Not a Cock and Bull story - The Cat and Vet Story!
« on: July 22, 2009, 07:12:51 pm »
One December day we found an old straggly cat at our door.
She was a sorry sight starving, dirty, smelled terrible, skinny, and  hair all matted down.  :'(

We felt sorry for her so we put her in a carrier and took her to the vet. We didn't know what to call her so we named her "Pussycat."  :cat:

The vet decided to keep her for a day or so.  He said he would let us know when we could come and get her.  :)

My husband (the complainer) said, "OK, but don't forget to wash her, she stinks."  He reminded the vet that it was his WIFE (me) that wanted the dirty cat, not him.  :o

My husband and my Vet don't see eye to eye. The vet calls my husband 'El-Cheap-O', and my husband calls the vet 'El-Charge-O'.  They love to hate each other and constantly 'snipe' at one another, with my husband getting in the last word on this particular occasion.

The next day my husband had an appointment with his doctor, who is located in the same building, next door to the vet. 

The Dr's waiting room was full of people waiting to see the doctor.   :notwell: :notwell: :notwell: :notwell: :notwell: :notwell:

A side door opened and the vet leaned in - he had obviously seen my husband arrive. He looked straight at my husband and in a loud voice said,

"Your wife's pussy doesn't stink any more.  We washed and shaved it, and now she smells like a rose.  Oh, and, by the way, I think she's pregnant.  God only knows who the father is!"  Then he closed the door.

8) ;D ;D ;D :D ;)

Now Thats what I call getting even!

Julie

HappyHippy

Re: Not a Cock and Bull story - The Cat and Vet Story!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 07:33:40 pm »
Like it, like it lots !  ;)

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 03:36:38 pm »
Is that truly true?

Tullywood Farm

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 07:37:38 pm »
Hi Rosemary,

Not true  ;D - just a joke I received from my friend in Dunoon, Nancy - she is always sending me stuff.

You might be able to help me Rosemaey, I am looking for a very nice man for her as she is on her own - really good fun, works looking after old people and is a really nice person. 
She loves dogs, and has one herself.  Loves nature and laughing.
We were best friends when we both lived in Leeds 30 years ago and always keep in touch.

She needs a kind, gentleman to take her out every so often - 50-60 but fit and healthy.

Julie  ;)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 11:13:55 pm »
She needs a kind, gentleman to take her out every so often - 50-60 but fit and healthy.

Don't we all?

I have first pick anyway - I was here first  ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sandy

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 06:48:05 am »
very funny!!! ;D ;D who and I am only up this early as I had very strong coffee at 10.00pm and had very little sleep, up and down to the loo all night and just wasn't tiered...I am now ;D

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 09:27:12 am »
Thanks for the laugh

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS