Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: What would happen ?  (Read 4302 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: What would happen ?
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2013, 07:01:06 pm »
Mine would stick together for a short time, probably till out of sight, then go off hunting and go their separate ways.  They'd probably try to find their way back at night though so it's just as well Zombies won't eat them.   :roflanim:   All are neutered so can't reproduce though.  They'd all survive as they can all catch mice, rabbits etc.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

HappyHippy

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2013, 10:33:28 pm »

I have contacted the kennel club about procedures for doing the best by our dogs in the event of a zombie apocalypse, I shall report back when they reply, I have also berated them on the lack of information on this type of thing on their website.

\Have you? seriously?  this post has made my day  ;D  can't wait to hear what they say!
I tried to read your posts to my OH and failed miserably because I was laughing so much  :roflanim: :roflanim: :roflanim: It's true what tehy say, laughter is the best medicine (in the absence of tequilla)  ;D
Please do report back and let us know if the KC have a zombie attack plan or risk assesment in place.

Old Shep

• Joined Feb 2011
  • North Yorkshire
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2013, 10:53:42 pm »
According to dog wardens in cities like Bradford - dogs certainly pack up.  Dogs previously unknown to each other will form a loose pack for roaming the streets - probably for company and protection. Unfortunately in these days of many dogs being thrown onto the streets you would n't have to go far to do research on dog packs :-(

When walking in Italy some years ago we came across a pack of dogs on a remote road - they looked very hungry  - I'm not usually scared of dogs but I quickened my step somewhat!!
Helen - (used to be just Shep).  Gordon Setters, Border Collies and chief lambing assistant to BigBennyShep.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS