Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: hello everyone  (Read 2529 times)

dorisdolittle

hello everyone
« on: July 24, 2009, 08:16:20 pm »
Just new to this not sure if this is going to work but will give it a try  ??? Just having a nosey around the site seems very interesting and some helpful points  ;D

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 09:02:05 pm »
Tell us a bit about yourself, then.  I'm in central Scotland, 4 dogs,a cat (used to have 2 but girl's been missing for 6 weeks now), 3 ducks and a drake, 6 hens and a cockerel, about to get 4 more ex batts. Only an acre of ground but it's garden and too near town so not really a smallholding.  Going to Poultry Show tomorrow for a nosey, just 'cos I like birds. Member of CSSA (Central Scotland Smallholders Association0 lots more members on here too.
Welcome to the forum, you'll become addicted!
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sandy

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 09:22:20 pm »
Hello and welcome to the forum, you can get good advice on ANYTHING and have a bit of fun too, what more can you ask.. I am going to the poultry sale in Stirling tomorrow as well, we hope to all meet up, some know who is who but others may have to guess, we will have CSSA badges in case anyone is in doubt, I wounder who will come back with more birds????     :chook: :chook: :chook: 

lara

• Joined Jul 2009
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 09:47:53 pm »
Hi Doris, I'm in Lincolnshire, with rather small garden at the mo, but still managing to grow tomatos, lettuce potatos, cucumbers   :cucumber:, carrots ,.... oh and strawberries of course. hopefully soon moving to next village, where we hope to have some ex -bat hens, a couple of geese and 2 cats, and an orchard. - cos i like cider and Daz ( my OH)  loves apple pie! :apple: A warm welcome to you we're a happy bunch  :)

MM

• Joined Jul 2009
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 10:53:38 pm »
Hello!

Farmer

• Joined May 2009
  • Sidway, Staffordshire
    • Farmeats.com
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2009, 12:21:13 am »
Hi Doris...welcome to the forum...excuse me for a second...Hey Sandy...why aren't you all wearing your TAS badges at the Stirling show? ...Sorry, Doris where were we? Oh yes..you'll enjoy it here, we're all slightly mad, but quite harmless really...have a nice day

Farmer
 :farmer:

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 07:34:23 am »
Hi I'm from Brittany, keep pigs, chickens and ducks and the OH works to keep me, the dogs and cats.

sandy

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 08:14:56 am »
 :(Didn't get to the Stirling show :( too busy with the B&B :)

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 02:36:38 pm »
Hi and welcome.

Tullywood Farm

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 06:24:34 pm »
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Kindest regards.
Joe :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS