Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Fleece/spinning experts please  (Read 6662 times)

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
Re: Fleece/spinning experts please
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2013, 10:23:04 pm »
My OH has said there is no more room for fleeces until I've spun the ones I've got - about 14 at the last count. As they are stored in the loft and I can't get up there to move them, I am at his mercy. Next year, however, I will need more.  :D :D

Blacksheep

• Joined May 2008
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2013, 05:48:13 pm »
Hi MGM I just wondered which spinning group you are with, I am in South Shropshire and try to go to the Montgomery meetings but seewartbles fleeces if the group are interested  :)

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2013, 06:29:02 pm »
Hi Blacksheep, I'm with the Wrekin spinners which meets the third Saturday of the month. Montgomery os quite a way for you, isn't it?

Blacksheep

• Joined May 2008
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2013, 09:06:52 pm »
Hi MGM Thanks for the reply, I am near Clun and Knighton, up in the hills,  everywhere seems to be quite a distance from here! I was just wondering if there where any more informal local spinning groups that meet on a day other than a Saturday.  Telford is further than Montgomery unfortunately but it might be nice to attend another group occasionally.

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2013, 10:28:27 pm »
We actually meet in Leighton but that won't be much nearer. You'd always be made welcome. Of course you could always bring your wheel here and we could have our own very exclusive spinning group.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS