Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Ducks and geese for sale, Surrey  (Read 1940 times)

Hillview Farm

• Joined Dec 2012
  • Surrey
  • Proud owner of sheep and Llamas!
Ducks and geese for sale, Surrey
« on: May 28, 2013, 10:48:07 am »
I've have had to make the most heart breaking decision to sell my ducks and geese. I have 7 ducks, 6 are female and one drake.

Five of the females are Aylesbury and one is a khaki Campbell. They are all a year old expect one who is 2 years. They are all laying brilliantly (all over the winter) and have the most fantastic HUGE eggs. The drake is a beautiful Welsh harlequin Who is out of showing stock and I believe He is show quality.

I also have a couple Pairs of Embden geese. The females are laying. (Must stay in pairs) £35 per pair

These birds are my pride and joy and this is a very sad sale as many of them I've had from young. Good homes please with large gardens/smallholdings as they are all used to roaming over a large area.

I would like the ducks to go together but may split for the right home £110 for all 7 or £20 per bird if split.

Collection in surrey near Reigate. Any Questions please message, call or text me on 07523371203.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS