Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: WANTED - small quantity cheap hens / chickens, Perthshire, Angus or Fife  (Read 2650 times)

Heyup

• Joined Apr 2011
Hello All,

Does anyone in the Perthshire, Angus or Fife areas have any spare hens?  They're just to free-range on our smallholding and produce the occasional egg, so I don't mind about age or breed as long as they're healthy and lay an egg from time to time.  I could take up to a dozen girls, who'll have a very nice home with shelter at night and approximately three safe acres to peck about in.  I would also happily give a home to ONE nicely-mannered cockerel; again, age/breed unimportant but would like a pleasant character!  Please include location and price you're asking in your replies.

Many thanks in advance folks...

mojocafa

• Joined Sep 2012
  • Angus
Taz08 has recently posted she is selling half of her flock. She has a vast amount of hens, I have seen her set up and all free range and she has many breeds she is easy to find just off a90 after Laurencekirk
pygmy goats, gsd, border collie, scots dumpys, cochins, araucanas, shetland ducks and geese,  marrans, and pea fowl in a pear tree.

manders

• Joined Jul 2011
  • Collessie
Hi I have a white silkie cockerel 4 months old needing a new home, as don't need another one. No charge just a nice home. I am based in Collessie Fife. Dad is a very pleasant cockerel.

taz08

• Joined Oct 2012
messaged you
 :thumbsup:

taz08

• Joined Oct 2012
 glad to have helped,, :thumbsup:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS