Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Small holding visit for my grandchildren (and me)  (Read 12505 times)

Daisys Mum

• Joined May 2009
  • Scottish Borders
Re: Small holding visit for my grandchildren (and me)
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2013, 05:48:52 pm »
What fantastic news so pleased for you Sandy :excited:
Anne

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2013, 12:41:06 am »
And all these years I thought my hooks were tender!!
:roflanim: :roflanim: :roflanim:
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2013, 11:47:40 am »
Well the house sale is off :(   but grandchildren are here, we are off to do a tour locally, so after a walk etc farm visits......

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2013, 02:11:29 pm »
Well the house sale is off :(   
Oh dear, I am so sorry - what happened.  :'(
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2013, 08:22:48 pm »
brill day, the children loved it, glad we have them here to take the edge of our disapointment

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2013, 12:20:16 am »
Thanks for all the offers for visits, I would love to have had time to visit more, its been very busy and we are soooooo tired but my daughter, her husband and my grand daughters are going to go home with some lovely memories of Scotland, thankfuly some sun and some wonderful people...that excludes the "Lady" that was outside in the main street on Friday Morning, sporting a nice deep brown tan, white long  blonde hair, low sparkly top tight trousers  and heels so high she could see in the upstairs windows and using language that even embarresed me.....then of course the Friday evening "Lady" not the same one, who was trying to wake up :innocent:  her male friend who was trying to sleep in the middle of the road and not moving dispite high heel prods and sound breaking instructions to get the F up!!!! Then the wonderful people we met on our dog walk and us trying to revive some sort of bird of pry that had fallen from a tree.......but mainly a big THANK YOU TO THE SUN!!! and of course all the offers of a visit on here!! :love:  ( only in Clackmannan)

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2013, 07:46:49 am »
Sandy, its great that you had a good time with the family but what happened to the house sale?
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2013, 09:28:37 am »
the couple that put in the offer had  some cash, that was the price would could afford to accept, then they asked to get a mortgage and did so went for a more expensive property.........lucky people as they were only in their 20 's, there mum is moving in locally too so they want to stay in the area.

That bit about the lovely "ladies" is not so usual anymore but it would have to happen hen family were here....they will think that is normal to see ranting half naked women :innocent:

tizaala

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Dolau, Llandrindod Wells,Powys
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2013, 11:28:35 am »

That bit about the lovely "ladies" is not so usual anymore but it would have to happen hen family were here....they will think that is normal to see ranting half naked women :innocent:

Define "normal"

john and helen

• Joined Mar 2013
  • Devon
  • WARNING,,,MAY SAY WHAT HE BELIEVES
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2013, 09:54:20 pm »
You must be gutted Sandy..i know i would be, always nice to the kids though....
best wishes for the next sale...

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2013, 10:01:51 pm »
that excludes the "Lady" that was outside in the main street on Friday Morning, sporting a nice deep brown tan, white long  blonde hair, low sparkly top tight trousers  and heels so high she could see in the upstairs windows and using language that even embarresed me.....

That is a wonderful description, Sandy.  Can I pinch it to use in a novel sometime?

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2013, 10:56:29 pm »
 :roflanim: :roflanim:  Course you can pinch it!!!! The "Lady" looked like she could have been a man at one stage in her life, the other Lady with the fast footwork was a big chunka munka like me but with dark curly hair......as for Normal ? :innocent:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS