Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Morning  (Read 4863 times)

john and helen

• Joined Mar 2013
  • Devon
  • WARNING,,,MAY SAY WHAT HE BELIEVES
    • Facebook
Re: Morning
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2013, 10:29:33 pm »
How are things today John? Did you manage to get some sleep?

slept like a log  :thumbsup: its so nice that 90% of the pain has gone..got to go back monday to have a big one pulled.. not worried though, she is good... mind you ! i had a slight problem with her..she is german and i couldn't quite understand her..so i said i was slightly deaf and could she speak slowly  :roflanim: :roflanim:

its funny but once the pain had subsided, i felt so much more upbeat :excited:

john

MAK

• Joined Nov 2011
  • Middle ish of France
    • Cadeaux de La forge
Re: Morning
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 10:41:28 pm »
Good to hear that you feel better.
Last year I had the usual illness that starts on a Friday night before a Monday Bank holiday. I had an infection under a tooth - got to see a GP for some antibiotics to kick in before phoning the dentists. I tried 4 dentists and the 4th offered an appointement in 9 weeks !! The fifth dentist saw me the next day - drilled through the tooth then stuck needles into my jaw to burst the capsule and draw puss. Loveley - I got the local after and different antibiotics.
After a few nights of no sleep and pain the agony I experience in the dentists chair had all but gone before I made it home from the dentists and slept on and off for 2 days.
My plan is to have dentures rather than go thru that pain again so I am doing the Eurolottery each Friday.   
www.cadeauxdelaforge.fr
Gifts and crafts made by us.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS