Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Blue Orphan lamb feeding buckets wanted ASAP  (Read 1490 times)

The Irish Shepherd

• Joined Apr 2013
Blue Orphan lamb feeding buckets wanted ASAP
« on: April 11, 2013, 06:10:33 pm »
Hi, 1st time forum poster, so here goes.

I need some of the 6 teat, blue orphan lamb feeding buckets, as in the photo I have attached. I'm looking for the ones where the teats are a screw on system, these were available to buy up to a few weeks ago, but they have now changed the design, and its simply a teat you push through the hole, and they leak all the time. At £40quid for a bag of Milk, I'm not happy to see it on the floor!!

Based in Norfolk, willing to collect from within a 50 mile radius, especially if you have a few. Also willing to pay postage if your far away

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 09:21:48 pm by The Irish Shepherd »

sokel

• Joined Jun 2012
  • S W northumberland
Re: Blue Orphan lamb feeding buckets wanted ASAP
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 09:11:39 pm »
Hubbocks in hexham still had those in a couple of weeks ago when we where in buying the bottle racks.
We have 2 of the ones with the push through teats and touch wood this is the second year we have used them and they have not leaked
Graham

The Irish Shepherd

• Joined Apr 2013
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 09:22:57 pm »
Graham, how do you get the white disc thing to stay on the back of the teat? Mole country stores are having a lot brought back, so its not just me lol

sokel

• Joined Jun 2012
  • S W northumberland
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 09:50:54 pm »
we just push them in and fold the end of the teat over  :-\ TBH we have never had a problem with the filter disk and take them out and put them back every time we clean it
Graham

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS