Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Current affairs board  (Read 13016 times)

Dan

• The Accidental Smallholder
  • Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • The Accidental Smallholder
    • Facebook
Re: Current affairs board
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2013, 09:19:36 am »
Y'know what I'd love, Dan?  An 'unfollow thread' option.  Then I could 'opt out' of individual threads and not have them cluttering up my Unread and Recent screens.

This is in place now. In each topic you'll see a new action at the top of the screen - 'Ignore topic'.

This means it won't show in your unread lists, but it will still be shown when browsing the forum board-by-board.

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2013, 09:25:52 am »
Fantastic, thankyou Dan. I hope Rosemary knows how lucky she is to have you  :innocent:
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2013, 04:09:42 pm »
Fantastic, thankyou Dan. I hope Rosemary knows how lucky she is to have you  :innocent:

x 2.   :thumbsup: :-*

Modified to say that Rosemary does seem to know how lucky she is; she's always "bragging" about her perfect hubby!   ;) :D
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

suziequeue

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Llanidloes; Powys
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2013, 04:14:46 pm »
Yes - BRILLIANT Dan thankyou.

In the past I have had to ignore people rather than posts which is a shame. This refineds it somewhat  :excited: :thumbsup:
We do the best we can with the information we have

When we know better we do better

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS