Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: interesting? russ??  (Read 6228 times)

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 08:16:35 pm »
The eu wanted between 40% and 100% of all Cypriot deposits at first then the Cypriot pm warned friends etc and the word was out , so it was changed to 10% . But the people went mental and so here we are .
The big players in the stock market have been selling for at least 4 months now . The word was that the world economy was going to crash late march to july this year . 
My guess is any day now !
The eu has stated that they don't rule out a money grab anywhere in the eu .
Anyone with savings is fecked . They have put in place restrictions to stop people taking cash out of the banks in Cyprus , my guess is they either have done or will do the same in the rest of the eu .
I have been watching this since before the olympics , i think it was that that may have delayed the grab , but it was being talked about then , although Cyprus wasn't specifically picked out .
The shite is piled up high and the fans are on .
Gas is about to run out too possibly , i wonder how long it will be till Russia switch the pipe off ?
All police leave has been cancelled and 3 x plod i know have said they are under call back orders . I know 2 x military who are under call back orders too . So something is about to kick off .
I do also know of other x plod and army who are not under call back orders though ?
Cyprus is being used as a test run i am sure .
Watch out for flying shite whatever you do mate , be prepared , this may be it !

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
Re: interesting? russ??
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 08:58:11 pm »
Sort of glad we used up all our savings and sort of glad we now have no shares but that all I am glad about.
Not sure about that strange Russian death today, I will read up on it but it smacks of 007 :innocent:
Oh dear, better get your amour on and dig in RUSS!!!!
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/03/23/russia-boris-berezovsky.html

« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 09:04:30 pm by happygolucky »

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 11:15:45 pm »
Yep , got me shield and me norman helmet done , just need some chain mail now and i will be invincible !
 At least if it does go tits up now , the warmer weather should be along soon ? Or maybe not ! lol.
 Going by the laws of probability , things will carry on much as before . But probability is based on what has been before , and not on what may be tomorrow ! So that's that fecked too !
The only shares i have ever had are plough shares , i am not into money , it just allows 'them' to play you like a puppet . The feckers never have and never will play me .

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 11:43:36 pm »
The feckers never have and never will play me .
:roflanim:
Nor me.....well maybe a bit......I never bought into store cards etc as I do not like my shopping habits known to all!!
 BUT when you have money you are stuck and have to buy a house etc, If I had my time over I would spend spend spend then go bankrupt and start again, as we live we do not spend and still have no money while the clever peeps get into debut and then get is wipped out!!!!!!!

tizaala

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Dolau, Llandrindod Wells,Powys
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 07:55:35 am »
Well , I've got  nothing and they can't take that off me  :excited:

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 09:51:18 am »
we are trying to see our house and the money from the sale WILL go into a bank, the money man from the TV, Martin something was saying the banks will not crash in UK as there are different circumstances here than in Greece, however, he added, if you do need to deposite a large sum,....split it into a few banks... :innocent: , that went through my mind as I tried to get to sleep last night :huff:

hughesy

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Anglesey
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 10:49:31 am »
They are welcome to my overdraft and my credit card. It's right that only the people who are relatively low on the financial ladder actually care about paying their debts. The big players don't give a s**t just go bankrupt and start again.

mab

• Joined Mar 2009
  • carmarthenshire
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2013, 12:19:21 pm »
'course, TPTB have been trying to get us to spend instead of save for years now - maybe this is just a conspiracy to encourage us to spend our savings?

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 12:44:45 pm »
They are welcome to my overdraft and my credit card. It's right that only the people who are relatively low on the financial ladder actually care about paying their debts. The big players don't give a s**t just go bankrupt and start again.
We used to save but had to spend what we had, never owed money except for a small loan to buy a £3,000 car so I could actually go to work, the bad thing about that is that  job did come with a car but was stopped just before I started and started again just a year after I left,  that was when the bank sold me a PPI in the days I though banks were goodies, anyway, payed that off and got the PPI back BUT, I know of people that owe thousands but get it cleared     "JUST LIKE THAT" I think telling your children to study, not lie, not cheat, commit crime and do not spend more than you earn maybe are not such good advice rather now, play the game but do not get caught cheating!!  I saw a women out in the town the other day who had killed yes killed her partner and admitted it, she is now fully qualified in something or other, will get support and a home with new kitchen, insulated etc etc and be higher ranking in her well known criminal family circles!!!!!! ME? just poor but honest  :rant:

scarlettoara

• Joined Feb 2013
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 09:47:50 pm »
we are trying to see our house and the money from the sale WILL go into a bank, the money man from the TV, Martin something was saying the banks will not crash in UK as there are different circumstances here than in Greece, however, he added, if you do need to deposite a large sum,....split it into a few banks... :innocent: , that went through my mind as I tried to get to sleep last night :huff:

i was listening to that too. is this going to affect house sales at all? we are just about to go on the market and havent watched tv for months?  :-[

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2013, 10:28:49 pm »
Its certainly a worry, not sure what we all are supposed to do  :thinking:  Then there is all the stuff about the gas running out!! phewwwwwww I hate to say this but Russ, its begining to look a lot like Christmas.... :huff:  but without the gifts.......or the food or the fairy lights, just the panic buying and wondering where the money is going to come from to pay for it all!!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2013, 10:21:48 pm »
If you have a house ready to offer on when yours is sold I doubt if the money will be in the bank long enough for any of them to get their hand  on it.  Make sure the entry dates match as closely as possible.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

MAK

• Joined Nov 2011
  • Middle ish of France
    • Cadeaux de La forge
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2013, 10:47:40 pm »
I am not sure if the Uk media have covered the drive in other EU countries to identify people with overseas investments or assets.In France you must declare ALL bank accounts and overseas financial activity. Many of the rich have given up their French nationality becuase of high taxes and have moved to Belgium. Some have even taken Russian passports. Gerard Depardieu seems to be on the news a lot to defend his reasons for leaving France.
So the financial crisis mentioned above is not just restricted to the olive oil rich EU members and maybe the well informed rich have already moved money about. Certainly I know that there is a lot of very serious cash in London being converted into gems.
www.cadeauxdelaforge.fr
Gifts and crafts made by us.

deepinthewoods

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2013, 11:26:53 pm »
not heard that from good old aunty.

linkys?

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS