Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: How much do you charge for half a pig?  (Read 26660 times)

MKay

• Joined Jan 2013
Re: How much do you charge for half a pig?
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2013, 09:22:03 pm »
If you can't sell your produce for a profit why produce so much excess, if its to provide for your family's needs why not produce what your family needs.

Your pigs your pork your prices, your inconcideration for others, your inconciderate and you don't care one hoot for others. Did I miss what you where trying to say context or not? Your right we don't need to or deserve to know but you don't deserve our respect so don't expect it. Don't defend yourself but also don't dig holes for us to metaphorically bury you in and collect stones.

Jackie 2

• Joined May 2010
  • North Killingholme
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2013, 06:36:39 am »
Oh I see one of the keyboard warriors is back then.

Why the hell SHOULD I care about you? Do I know you? Do I owe you anything?

NO I DONT!!

Who the hell do you think you are that I would even want or need any respect from a person like you???

You live in northern Scotland and I live in Lincolnshire, what I do or dont do will have very little impact, if any, on your life and you sit there trying to control what I do?? You, sir, are a bully!

Nasty, judgmental, person with a huge chip that thinks anyone here owes them something and who thinks people should change their lives to suit you..

Dont like my posts then dont read them, dont like what I do then tough s**t mate!!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 07:57:24 am by Jackie 2 »

Pasture Farm

• Joined Aug 2011
  • East Lincolnshire
  • Trusty Traca
    • Pasture Poultry
    • Facebook
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2013, 08:51:00 am »
Why do you assume MKay is talking about you  ???

Padge

• Joined Aug 2009
    • Facebook
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2013, 09:05:18 am »
[quote

If you disagree with someone's opinion or actions that can be expressed without personal attack or abuse. Some earlier context from Jackie might have helped to understand the differences here, but she chose not to volunteer that information.

I reckon that if you post stuff on a public forum you should be ready to hear opinions even if they are not what you wanted to hear.

Absolutely, that's the rub, but you still have the right to expect a bit of civility and care to be taken over those responses.

I think Jackie2 believes the civility doesn't apply to her having made herself a victim of ' bullying'   ::)
In my opinion of the 2 threads concerned folk were merely asking in todays climate of escalating feed costs how those sort of prices were indeed achievable...if at all. The short answer as it turns out was they're not.Within this thread she's made more than one directly abusive comment and I don't see where anyone else has been THAT abusive if at all.Shameful...time it was laid to rest methinks :gloomy:

Jackie 2

• Joined May 2010
  • North Killingholme
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2013, 10:06:51 am »
[size=78%] [/size]
It's quite a shame that this is the second time you've come on here to stick two fingers up to the rest of the forum on the same subject......particularly after reappearing following a long absence and begging support and advice from many of the kindly and knowledgeable people on here. I wouldn't imagine anyone really cares THAT much just what you sell for....more find it difficult to make the numbers add up ....which clearly they don't.

Want to quote Padge? Abusive? Yes very!

I was alerted to Mkays post by message several times so its not just me who thinks it was directed at me, besides it being straight after my post.

Im am sick to death of guys even making comments about how I sell my pork, I have tried and tried to sell at a higher price, I have cut back to one breeding female, one is still a weaner. So now what?
Seriously, leave me alone guys my life has nothing to do with you!!!

bloomer

• Joined Aug 2010
  • leslie, fife
  • i have chickens, sheep and opinions!!!
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2013, 10:11:37 am »
whilst the start of this thread had merit it has now become personal

I am locking the thread now

if you wish to discuss prices only start a new thread if you want to shout at each other find an alternative venue

the guide lines for TAS are treat it as you would a friends home where other people you don't know are also invited.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS