Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: WANTED: Shetland fowl hatching eggs  (Read 1559 times)

FoulaLass

• Joined Mar 2013
  • Shetland
WANTED: Shetland fowl hatching eggs
« on: March 16, 2013, 04:36:19 am »
I've wanted Shetland geese for a couple of years now. Local folk either only have cross breds or pures with low fertility so they don't want to sell. I want an unrelated trio so 6-10 eggs would be ideal.

I would like Shetland chicken hatching eggs too. A dozen eggs should be fine to give unrelated chicks.

I have a small flock of Shetland ducks already but would love to introduce fresh blood. I have an extra drake seeking a few wives. 6 eggs wanted.

I would also like a dozen Muscovy eggs. I prefer the chocolates but will consider lavenders or blacks.

Must be able to post eggs. I have had eggs posted to me before and find that in polystyrene boxes placed in a cardboard box with plenty of hay/straw/shredded paper padding is the only way to guarantee the eggs reaching me intact.
Contact either through this site or Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/lynn89robertson I am on Facebook every night so that will be the most likely place to catch me.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 04:40:10 am by FoulaLass »

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS