Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hello from me!  (Read 2067 times)

aparker155

• Joined Jun 2009
Hello from me!
« on: June 23, 2009, 02:47:26 pm »

Hi, I'm Angela.

My husband and I bought a large house in need of much modernisation with 2.5 acres (Mostly 6ft high brambles with a bit of a woodland) 3-years ago  :D. We're finally starting to make progress on the garden this year with a new polytunnel, raised veggie beds (fenced in from the pesky rabbits), and 5 hens.

We also have our chocolate lab, Rolo, and resident mother-in-law with her black lab!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Hello from me!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 04:30:44 pm »
Welcome to the forum, Angela - what part of the world are you in?  Put a pin on the members map so we can see you.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 06:59:25 pm »
Hi Angela and welcome to teh TAS forums.

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Mablethorpe Lincolnshire
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 08:55:35 pm »
 All you need now are some lovely chickens1 welcome to the site.

Farmer

• Joined May 2009
  • Sidway, Staffordshire
    • Farmeats.com
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 09:03:36 pm »
Welcome Angela...hope you find the forum useful...woodland area sounds great for a couple of pigs...how big is it and could you make it secure?

Regards, Farmer
 :farmer:

catomell

• Joined May 2009
  • Knowstone, North Devon
    • West Kidland Farm
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 12:22:04 am »
Hello Angela, welcome to the forum. Good luck - sounds like you are making slow but steady progress. Don't worry, we've all been there. Hope all goes well with the veg growing - here's hoping you get some lovely livestock for your freezer soon!
Catherine.

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 07:51:11 am »
Hi and welcome, still waiting for my new kitchen after nearly 40 years.  Have the livestock though.

sandy

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2009, 08:23:27 am »
Good morning and welcome, think all we need to get that ideal life is a majic money pot!!!!! Love the Choc labs name, my daughter has ust bought one and I suggested that.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS