Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: E mail help required please!!  (Read 1579 times)

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
E mail help required please!!
« on: March 04, 2013, 05:12:22 pm »
I had email on my computer, but now got a laptop, due to being on the move, so to speak.

I am not very technical,but can follow basic instructions, and install programmes  etc.  But after lots of attempts, I still cannot get an email address to work on my laptop.  Have deleted all my old ones ....tried adding a new one.  Get an error message, saying its synchronising the e mail address.  Why?  Only got one, and  not got an I phone with e mail ...yet!!

Have tried deleting and starting again, but same problem each time.

E mails for the wedding carriage are coming thick and fast, and having to via a  third party, which is not ideal, and desperately need to have an email address of my own.

Amy help would be gratefully received - although it needs to be simple, for this  untechnical person to do on her own.

littlelugs

• Joined Aug 2011
  • carmarthenshire
Re: E mail help required please!!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 06:45:33 pm »
which email client are you using/trying to use?

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 10:37:39 pm »
Open up Yahoo and follow the instructions - top right - under log in.
You can use it directly from that site without having outlook or outlook express.  If you want to use that email client then you can set up your account automatically.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 12:29:10 am »
Thank you so much for your help, Doganjo.  Cannot believe it was that easy.  I have spent the best part of the afternoon struggling with email accounts.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS