Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Take That  (Read 2895 times)

ukag0972

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Argyll
Take That
« on: June 20, 2009, 04:53:33 pm »
I just wanted to tell you that I will be out of wellies and dirty clothes tomorrow, cause..........

I'm going to see Take That!!!

Canny wait!!!!

Just thought I'd tell you!, there is life after farming!!!!

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
Re: Take That
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 05:00:09 pm »
Have a great time.

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 05:19:46 pm »
I was there last night (Friday) and it was fabulous. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm not a big Take THat fan but it was a really good show and of course you know all the hits!

Rotten support though - The Saturdays. Can't sing, can't dance, I'd like to see them first thing in the morning without their slap on. Truly woeful.

JD

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Glasgow
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 06:27:44 pm »
So Rosemary you were one of those who kept my chooks awake with your singing long after the concert was over. I only got one egg today the girls are clearly not Take That fans. The price to pay of living so close to Hampden!
ukag enjoy.
JD 

lovespigs

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 10:05:16 am »
How was the concert? It certainly got brilliant reviews in all  the newspapers!! Knocked spots of  the miming Britnet too they said, at least Take That sing!

ukag0972

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Argyll
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 12:00:17 pm »
They were absolutely fantastic!

The rain held off till after 10, and the boys were soooooooo good.

Didn't get home till after 3 this morning so feeling slightly delicate today.

sellickbhoy

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Muiravonside, near Linlithgow
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 12:28:45 pm »
the future Mrs SB went to see them on saturday night

she's not really a fan and was just taking the ticket to help out a friend who had a spare. In my youth i would have frowned at a girlfriend of mine attending such a boyband pop fest , but i'm obviously mellowing as i wasn't too upset by it and i actually thought it would be a good show.

She loved it, had a great time. peter kay and JK Rowling were there - peter kay and his wife were singing along to every song (knew all the words too) and dancing like loons.

I, on the other hand was in bed for 10pm and quite bizarrely watched a Harry Potter film in bed that night -  so we both had an evening with JKR. (i'm normally a night creature, think that's the earliest i've ever been to bed since i was about 7 - but it had been a long day in the garden!)

They got lost in Glasgow - as they didn't follow my advice as to where they should park and they parked on the other side of the ground altogether. 1st they couldn't find the car - despite taking the precaution of 3 of them "remembering" the street name, when time came to get back to the car none of them could remember the street name they were looking for - all they could remember was "it has something to do with gays"

after ruling out the possibility of Poof St, Queer St, Homosexual avenue, Lesbian drive, they finally stumbled upon Camphill Road - SORTED!!!

long delays in traffic jams and i've no idea what time they got home - i had switched my phone off so i wouldn't be woken and dragged out of bed to drive to Glasgow to rescue them (they had enough money for a taxi!!!)

ps - apologies in advance if my reference to homosexuals in such terms causes offence, it was meant as a joke and not as a jibe!

ukag0972

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Argyll
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2009, 01:36:32 pm »
Leon Jackson was the reason for all the teenie boppers gasps last night!!

All I can say is "Thank god for Sat Nav"

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2009, 01:55:37 pm »
you must all be so young, lol! I'd sell my soul to see Led Zeppelin...:&>

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS