Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: . Face and hand update  (Read 14514 times)

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2013, 07:43:59 pm »
I have heard of it , but not looked into it at all mate .
Think these anti bios are hitting home atm , feeling really crap now .

deepinthewoods

Re: . Face and hand update
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2013, 07:50:49 pm »
have a look into it russ, its a natural antibiotic, that doesnt lead to resistance. silver has a long history of protecting and fighting infection, 'born with a silver spoon in his mouth' refers to disease resistance rather than wealth.

Plantoid

• Joined May 2011
  • Yorkshireman on a hill in wet South Wales
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2013, 08:07:10 pm »
Big hug :hug:  and a bucket of chicken soup & sympathy to you Rusty
 You'll feel much better in a few days now the infection & cause of it are sorted
International playboy & liar .
Man of the world not a country

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2013, 08:17:43 pm »
Will do Dave , not feeling to good atm , so will try when my head is working a bit better .

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2013, 08:20:17 pm »
Thanks P , feel as rough as a rasp atm lol .

jenni

• Joined Mar 2008
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2013, 08:30:21 pm »
Take care Rustyme, hope things improve soon

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2013, 09:23:27 pm »
Thanks jenni , me too .

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2013, 09:38:25 pm »
Hi Face Ache Russ

You must leave your body for medical science.  I reckon those students would learn a lot.

Seriously, I'm glad and relieved that you're finally getting the infection sorted.  Strong antibiotics are no joke but if they do the job it's worth it.  We all want you (relatively) fit and well and keeping us all amused.  :hug:

jaykay

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Cumbria/N Yorks border
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2013, 09:55:11 pm »
Sorry it's making you feel rough - keep eating the live yoghurt and hope you're better soon  :-*

Mammyshaz

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Durham
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2013, 10:14:35 pm »
Russ, metronidazole doesn't agree with everyone. If you haven't had it before and you feel ill after a couple of days of starting it, go to your GP. You may need your meds changed.

Really hope you get sorted, it's been going on for so long now I don't think I'd be coping as well as you at all.
 :hug:

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2013, 11:59:34 pm »
Thanks chaps , or should that be chapesses ? thanks anyway .
Feels like the worst bout of flu ever atm , but i have felt worse .
I can function ok , walk to the land , cook and eat , although i don't feel like eating at all .
The infection started in July  , bugger , didn't know it was that long myself till i looked .
 As long as it doesn't get too much worse , then i can cope with feeling ill .
See how things go tomorrow .

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2013, 06:17:34 pm »
It is important to keep eating though.  And take it a bit easier.  Just do the jobs you have to and put the rest of your energy into getting well.

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2013, 07:00:15 pm »
I stick to my usual food intake no matter what as a rule Lesley . Only tummy bugs change my diet as a rule .
I am just not a foodie , but at 5' 9" and about 12 stone + i am not anorexic , i just can't spell ! lol .
I only do what must be done anyway at this time of year .
I felt rough yesterday , but today i feel fine , a bit grumpy maybe , but i was in the docs waiting room the otherday . It was full of leppers , pox and plague carryers sharing their bugs with all. So i may have picked up some terminal illness . I think i caught ebola last time i went to the death centre .

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2013, 07:53:02 pm »
People are bad for your health...I love the internet but never sure of catching a virus or bug from those who I am communicating with via the net......so, after reading your post RUSS, I will wash my hands and take a strong disinfectant in the form of single Malt....that should do the trick....
I work from home and apart from a strange man we had staying on the run up to Christmas, I have never caught any bug, he left me with the snots and now my husband has them...thinking about it, a bit of the runs would help me start my diet.
Hope you are back in full swing soon Russ, love your posts, you certainly keep it real! :bouquet:

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2013, 10:13:52 pm »
Cheers Sandy , "i get knocked down , but i get up again" lol , it just takes longer as i get older .

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS