Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: non paying guests  (Read 9344 times)

rustyme

Re: non paying guests
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 08:52:33 pm »
I think you have me mixed up with someone else Lovespigs....if a fox was taking my animals I would shoot it myself ....severe or not ... as for violence ..I only offer violence to those that offer it to me , then they get their wish . However I am getting too old for that now really , and I would rather sort things out a different way . Some people won't listen to reason though , so it hits the fan , right or wrong , thats the way it is . As for missing you !!! never taken a shot at you !!! lol....like I say , I think you have me mixed up with someone else , unless my memory has gone completely ??

cheers

Russ

rustyme

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 08:56:01 pm »
Not sure 'sensation' is the right word. Russ isn't really sensationalist - are you, Russ? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

lol... not me Annie , never , well hardly ever.... ::) ::) (you know me so well  ;D ;D ;D)

cheers

Russ

lovespigs

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2009, 09:59:04 pm »
I have indeed Russ, my sincere apologies. Yes I'm a dumb blonde. I hope I caused no offence?

rustyme

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2009, 10:06:32 pm »
none at all... no probs ....

cheers

Russ

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2009, 12:39:49 am »
Not sure 'sensation' is the right word. Russ isn't really sensationalist - are you, Russ? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

lol... not me Annie , never , well hardly ever.... ::) ::) (you know me so well  ;D ;D ;D)

cheers

Russ
Hmm, maybe - would love to meet you in real life though!  Just to be suer i know you, of course ;) ;) ;)
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

The Relic

• Joined Mar 2009
  • County Down
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2009, 11:54:08 am »
"Seems a bit bizarre that you would deal with any unwanted visitors in such a violent matter but yet when some poor chap who was loosing his animals to the fox and was organising to have the culprit shot you went off on one and caused such a sensation saying that it was a bit of a severe thing to do??!!!!!!!!"

the worm is dangling but im not going to bite

have some exp in this matter a friend had the same problem so it was suggested we go to the house when no one was home kick the door in (as locks had been changed)  throw everything out onto the front garden and inform the tennents/bums/squatters they have an hour to come and get their stuff or its a free for all. when they arrived there was a tence stand off with many threats (court ect) being made but they gathered their stuff and fecked off not to be heard of again.

meet fire with fire

sellickbhoy

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Muiravonside, near Linlithgow
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2009, 12:06:29 pm »
The Relic

I had a similar thing with one of my flats in Edinburgh - though they made sure the house was never empty.

I got their car clamped (these things are quite cheap) in the driveway and parked my van across the driveway - meaning they couldn't go to work for a few days - which of course didn't sit well with their employer

Then I got the water, gas and electricity switched off to the property - handy to know plumbers and sparkies.

they moved out in under 12 hours from teh TV being left with no power. I left the car clamped for 3 days though - finally removing it when the police came round - though the police officer was very nice and understanding about it all and didn't mind at all when i said i had left the clamp key at my house in glasgow, so would need to go get it and return several hours later.

To my surprise the house wasn't left in that bad a state - ok, it needed a good clean, but the place wasn't trashed as i thought they might have done

all in all i was out of pocket for about £1500 - not nice, but i know folk who've had it much worse.

The Relic

• Joined Mar 2009
  • County Down
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2009, 12:24:16 pm »
its the only way to rid yourself of these parasites. £1500 you did well there. go the legal route and your talkin 1000s if not 10s of 1000s (legal fees, rent, heartache ect) to be honest id do time rather than let anyone squat in my house.

sandy

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2009, 02:24:36 pm »
Me and my partner had to work with ASBO families!!!!! The best way is to be over nice!!!!! grit our teeth take them some home baked stuff around, ask if they ant any o your veg!!!!when the music is really loud and go and ask if you can join in, take a can of something, non alcoholic, then put some music on if you can that knowone likes.....Des O'Connor (sorry Des) or similar and be annoying, if that does not have some effect gt the heavies in !!!!!!!!!!! good luck, you need it!

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2009, 02:34:05 pm »
Sandy your welcome to try the above with my neighbour but i think you'll soon find that every window possible is smashed !!!

sandy

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2009, 03:05:54 pm »
On second thoughts naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS