Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Who's getting married in the morning..ding dong the bells are gonna chime  (Read 10443 times)

cmorrell

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Kirkintilloch, NE of Glasgow
    • Calum Morrell Photography
Very nice :)

sunnyjohn

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Milton Keynes
Ahhh!! Congratulations Sellickboy! So are you making a decent woman of Karen, or is she making a decent man of you...? A tall order, is it?

Hope all the plans and aspirations work out fine, along with the weather!

Guess you'll be needing a sitter for the smallholding? Better plan that, too.... Probably cost more than the honeymoon! (Hope not!)

John

sellickbhoy

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Muiravonside, near Linlithgow
Thanks John, i don't think either of us is trying to make something of the other - we'll just settle with what we've got after years of putting up with each other!! LOL

there will be no need for a smallholding babysitter - 1st off, i've no livestock at the moment, but plans are afoot for Chickens soon.

but wedding plans should involve a cull of said chickens in preparation for wedding feast - along with a nice crop of veg from the garden, hopefully enough  summer rasps to make the pudding

the garden will be decimated by this wedding!! Well, that's the plan!!

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
how about this for an idea, All the smallholder guest bring veg/or animals /or animal products instead of gifts lol

Linz

I think i would decine the offer of manure unless you wanted that lol

Farmer

• Joined May 2009
  • Sidway, Staffordshire
    • Farmeats.com
Great idea from Fluffy...but could I suggest they DON'T bring them to the actual ceremony ...the thought of all those animals fighting over fresh fruit and veg whilst the preacher is trying to read out the wedding vows is possibly tempting fate...you might miss hear and end up married to a goat!

Good luck anyway

farmer
 :farmer:

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
I meant ones (animals) for the freezer not running around ones lol

Farmer

• Joined May 2009
  • Sidway, Staffordshire
    • Farmeats.com
Sorry Linz...my mistake

Farmer :dunce:
 :farmer:

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
lol

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS