Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: ifor williams 8ft livestock trailer offers  (Read 4201 times)

cooper956

• Joined Dec 2009
ifor williams 8ft livestock trailer offers
« on: October 28, 2012, 12:05:33 am »
Im selling my ifor 8ft x 5ft trailer due to bigger trailer so this is no longer needed.

tyres good but no brakes never needed them with  4x4 towing the floor ok for sheep but may need work for anything bigger (only front bit worn a bit thin) the hitch has some play in it. as new spare wheel and tyre. loading gates and removabul shelf in front half with devider gate shelf would hold stock and gate willfit on top half to keep them in or out i used to put hay ect up there.
no lights but comes with lighting bored if i can rember where i put it.
£650 im in hope valley derbyshire
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 06:28:55 pm by cooper956 »

freethyme

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Solihull
Re: ifor williams 8ft livestock trailer
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 08:15:30 pm »
Hi
How clean is the underside, is all the metal work rust free or do they need rust proofing etc. Is the wooden floor solid or is it soft in places and should be replaced.
Do you have photos of the other side and back end & the draw bar.
Is the trailer clean and straight
Thanks
Nigel

cooper956

• Joined Dec 2009
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 02:45:54 pm »
i will have a look at the underside later today i will get a few more pics the floor is just soft nrar the front i was going to renew the floor or alloy plate it over its not a big job to do.
The green paint on the rear door will come off with a wire brush i striped the rest of the trailer like this as someone had painted the alloy

it will be cleaned  in the next day or two i havent used it much due to bigger trailer but our goats had it as a shelter for a couple of weeks. so i will give it a power was out.
it is a old trailer but it is straight and tidy for its age i painted it all up about 3 years ago now when i first bought it made the shelf  spare wheel holder and had some good 2nd hand tyres fitted and made a pair of gates for the rear.

cooper956

• Joined Dec 2009
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 02:55:26 pm »
welcome to make me an offer

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS