Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Fife Show  (Read 8424 times)

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
Re: Fife Show
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2009, 10:49:32 pm »
we know what you look like, Linz - if strangers approach you, don't be surprised, lol. Hope you finish your assignment! How do you find the time for all this? :&>

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2009, 06:27:29 pm »
I spent a fair bit of time with the Goats, they had some Toggenburgs - 2 kids just a week younger than my 2 boys and I have to say that my boys are much prettier (not that I'm biased or anything). They had 1 Golden Geurnsey goat there who was a year old and I just fell in love with her, she was beautiful (and she knew it ha ha ha). I think Beth she belonged to your friend in Glenfarg.

The show had a great turn out but I felt there could have been a whole lot more on offer.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 10:40:15 pm by jameslindsay »

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2009, 09:23:03 pm »
I agree! And a lot less rubbish on sale would have been nice, too...:&>

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2009, 09:58:19 pm »
Central Scotland Smallholders will be at Central and West Fife Sow on 6th June. Hopefully we'll see some of you there.

ballingall

• Joined Sep 2008
  • Avonbridge, Falkirk
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2009, 09:47:34 pm »
I spent a fair bit of time with the Goats, they had some Toggenburgs - 2 kids just a week younger than my 2 boys and I have to say that my boys are much prettier (not that I'm biased or anything). They had 1 Golden Geurnsey goat there who was a year old and I just fell in love with her, she was beautiful (and she knew it ha ha ha). I think Beth she belonged to your friend in Glenfarg.

The show had a great turn out but I felt there could have been a whole lot more on offer.

She did belong to my friend- Avril from Glenfarg. She won the show as well! Very pleased for her.

Will be at Central and West Fife all day with the goats so will come along to the CSS.

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2009, 09:57:02 pm »
She did belong to my friend- Avril from Glenfarg. She won the show as well! Very pleased for her.

Beth - Have you seen this GG Goat, she is just the most beautiful and unusal colour. Had she had a "For Sale" sign on her pen on Saturday I would have brought her home. Hope you had a good show at the weekend.

ballingall

• Joined Sep 2008
  • Avonbridge, Falkirk
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2009, 10:02:39 pm »

Beth - Have you seen this GG Goat, she is just the most beautiful and unusal colour. Had she had a "For Sale" sign on her pen on Saturday I would have brought her home. Hope you had a good show at the weekend.

I haven't seen her this year yet, no. Saw her lots last year, when she was a little small, but I assume she has grown on very nicely. I think you would probably have to fight Avril's daughter Lisa for her! I must check and see if she has entered the Royal Highland again.

Beth

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS