Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Come back please Kitchen Cottage  (Read 4551 times)

lill

• Joined May 2011
Re: Come back please Kitchen Cottage
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2012, 12:08:41 pm »
SITN, i am very surprised you have decided to slate Mr Pig. It now seems to me that you are one of the bullies in the playground yourself. Mr Pig has a wealth of knowledge and is very passionate about the pigs that KC says she has. KC has been proven wrong and so she goes in the huff, so now i presume when she defends someone in court she walks out because she does not get her own way. Mr Pig has given , FACTS,is that not what decisions are made on FACTS.

Fleecewife

• Joined May 2010
  • South Lanarkshire
    • ScotHebs
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2012, 12:26:04 pm »
I have read all of this with dismay.  What on Earth are you all fighting about ???

Kitchen Cottage has pointed out unequivocally that it was the inference that she was a liar and was deliberately trying to mislead people which upset her.  It was the personal attack, not the fact of her being corrected which had upset her.

Sally is trying to smoothe the waters and all it's led to is more personal attacks.

I do think it's time that we had more moderation when things get so nasty - by which I mean moderation by Dan.

Please don't slag me off too because I won't be reading it  :sofa:
"Let's not talk about what we can do, but do what we can"

There is NO planet B - what are YOU doing to save our home?

Do something today that your future self will thank you for - plant a tree

Love your soil - it's the lifeblood of your land.

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2012, 06:03:23 pm »
What have I missed?

Berkshire Boy

• Joined May 2011
  • Presteigne, Powys
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2012, 07:33:50 pm »
I for one am getting a little fed up of people running off and crying in the corner because what the said has been proved to be wrong. I said in a earlier post that it was always the women who took offence AS A JOKE but I am begining to wonder if I was right. :sofa:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 08:02:11 pm by Berkshire Boy »
Everyone makes mistakes as the Dalek said climbing off the dustbin.

Bumblebear

• Joined Jun 2012
  • Norfolk
    • http://southwellski.blogspot.co.uk/
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2012, 07:57:33 pm »
As I said before emoctions (or however you spell it) are SUPPOSED to clarify an intention thereby removing misunderstandings.  I have read the other post and in Mr Pig's defence (although I don't 'know' him, so I'm just reading what is written) I have used the "tangled web" saying many times just to say how complicated something is (showing my ignorance in Eng Lit maybe??  :-\)  But in KC's defence...Mr Pig could have explained himself further as soon as KC picked up on the rest of the quote.....
 :surrender:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS