Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Tubbies  (Read 2463 times)

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Tubbies
« on: September 10, 2009, 01:00:41 pm »
I thought I should invest in a mineral lick for the ewes and rams and I'm sure someone on here recommended Tubbies. I found the website (Brinicombes) but it has no prices or stockists. Does anyone else here use them and where do you get them and how much?

Thanks

chickenfeed

Re: Tubbies
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 01:07:59 pm »
 :)hi we get ours from SAPS in stamford, oakham or melton market not sure where you are though so may be no help to you the one's my mum uses for the goats range from 20 - 26 pounds each but they do a huge range so the prices may vary even more than that.

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
  • Dust yourself off when life throws you down.
Re: Tubbies
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 06:08:17 pm »
I use Rumevite High Energy mineral licks for my flock, but they need the container to put them in and a strong man to do the job.

Your local farm feed supplier should be able to recommend a good mineral lick for your flock, almost all are sold in tubs for convenience, not sure if theirs or ours.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 09:28:58 pm by kaz »
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS