Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: WANTED SMALLHOLDING / LAND SOUTH WALES  (Read 5331 times)

magatsu

• Joined May 2012
  • gwent
  • Born to free range
WANTED SMALLHOLDING / LAND SOUTH WALES
« on: May 10, 2012, 12:57:28 pm »
WANTED ! Smallholding/ house with land South Wales - Desperitly seeking the goodlife we are a family of 6 seeking to get out of the rat race and start our own little small holding . We would like to keep live stock and a few chickens , we currently have 3 dogs, 3 chickens and 4 children  oh and compo and norah batty our ferrets and currently living in a damp run council house with mold growing up the walls that the counil insists is condensation :C ,we have a drug dealer living next door and a dangerous sex pest living the other side, we did have a nice enclosed garden until the council cut our hedge now sex pest can see straight into daughters bedroom....We have tried house exchange and other private rental but as my other half is self employed IT Engineer  find it very difficult to rent privately we have been looking for over 4 years but still no luck.. All we want is for a nice safe environment where my children can grow up without having to worry about them playing in my own back garden.  If there is anyone out there that can help myself and myfamily find a new home where we can run our own small holding business within south wales please get intouch ...... thanks cher ..... magatsu1@hotmail.co.uk     :thumbsup:

Fowlman

• Joined Apr 2012
  • Wiltshire
Re: WANTED SMALLHOLDING / LAND SOUTH WALES
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 03:14:45 pm »
Sorry cant help but hope you find what your looking for. Its never nice living somewhere like that. Good luck.
Tucked away on the downs in wiltshire.

magatsu

• Joined May 2012
  • gwent
  • Born to free range
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 05:34:41 pm »
Thanks , Its been a nightmare here for over 8 years ive even caught them taking pictures of my children playing in the garden on cctv and the police did nowt...., We been trying for a long time just to find a bit of land so that we can use the land to make extra money so that we can buy outright but even trying to find land is impossible and the prices are rasing sky high we cant win lol We Managed to get an allotment plot a few months ago its great and the kids love it, its great to get in there with nature and grow your own food ....its been a huge escape from the house too very destressing i must say ....   ;D

tizaala

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Dolau, Llandrindod Wells,Powys
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 08:18:20 pm »
Have a look on http://www.farmingads.co.uk in the search drop down menu you will find properties and farms
or Greenshifter.

The sex pest is easily dealt with, I have the elastrator and rings. I would only leave him a simple hole to pee through, Personaly I would make his life a misery he would be glad to move out.
We used to foster and most of the kids we had came from  South Wales, It seams to be the childmolesters hot spot, and sad to think that only one in fifty get to court and only one in six get convicted.
Good luck with your dream.

magatsu

• Joined May 2012
  • gwent
  • Born to free range
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 10:53:31 pm »
I know seems as though sticking by the rules dont work at all ... He has 6 kids that i know off all in care it sickens me even thinking about the beast his whole family the same ...we had to take him to court back a few years ago for masturbating in the window infront of the little uns in the street council said he'd be out if found guilty ... finally pleaded guilty on the day of court but still there and council deny what they stated .. I have a lovely house with nice big garden looking onto the fields and to have the worst neighbours in the world its a constant battle to stay sane ...  But hey you have to look on the brightside of life dont you and look to the future and think there are allot of people worse off than us. I just need to win the lottery ... Bloody numbers were wrong again tonight this is not on  lol

magatsu

• Joined May 2012
  • gwent
  • Born to free range
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 10:55:07 pm »
Oh yeah and thanks for the links ive bookmarked ... will keep an eye on them cheers x :thumbsup:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS