Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: tarragon?  (Read 9781 times)

chairmanphil

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Oxfordshire
Re: tarragon?
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2012, 01:07:01 am »
loving it in salsa verde!
1 acre of land where i am clearing trees and a swimming pool so we can make the land productive. MK3 hilux single cab pickup which has been completely rebuilt over the last 2 years matt black and cool as! no animals yet except a very furry black cat called Hansel (he is so hot right now)

FiB

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Bala, North Wales
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2012, 09:04:33 am »
I bought a pot of french tarragon from jekkas herbs last year and it looks like I have been lucky (re the winter) as it is just starting to pop up again (I think June is the new April, here in Bala!).  Its in very poor clayish/stoney soil in a water feature sump that smashed holes in the bottom off and filled with field soil. Will take some root cuttings and put in the greenhouse this winter following all the above advice, thanks.

chairmanphil

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Oxfordshire
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2012, 09:11:59 am »
is that Bala in Wales where the railway is? tried to get on that train 3 times and failed each time! once by about 3 minutes. hahahaha  :D
1 acre of land where i am clearing trees and a swimming pool so we can make the land productive. MK3 hilux single cab pickup which has been completely rebuilt over the last 2 years matt black and cool as! no animals yet except a very furry black cat called Hansel (he is so hot right now)

FiB

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Bala, North Wales
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2012, 09:16:39 am »
If it was a lakeside steam railway then yes - thats here!  Pop in and visit next time you try!!!

chairmanphil

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Oxfordshire
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2012, 09:20:40 am »
If it was a lakeside steam railway then yes - thats here!  Pop in and visit next time you try!!!

will do, will need something to do when i miss the train again. at least i know it doesn't run on a tuesday now.  ;)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS